lifepoints panel issue

Lab6689

I didn't get points for a survey and I reported it to the help desk. Today, a week later, I was told they gave me the points but they DID NOT. I am so sick of problems with every aspect of LifePoints. I am finally on the verge of quitting after repeated problems in every area. Thanks for listening to me vent..sigh! :evil:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I didn't get points for a survey and I reported it to the help desk. Today, a week later, I was told they gave me the points but they DID NOT. I am so sick of problems with every aspect of LifePoints. I am finally on the verge of quitting after repeated problems in every area. Thanks for listening to me vent..sigh! :evil:

I quit them a while back because there wasn't any support. I just went back to them about 3 weeks ago and so far I had one problem and they addressed in a couple of days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I have not had any issues with getting points owed when a survey failed to credit for one reason or another. Support has always taken care of it. One thing to take note of is that the points credited list is in reverse chronological order (oldest to newest). To see the newest , click on Rewards and after the list comes up , click on the down arrow composed of 3 bars on the right and select the appropriate option.

• Like 1

Yup, know the inconvenient reverse chronological order, episemion. VERY odd 

Today they took away 50 points, no explanation, just a code. I put in an inquiry about it today....hope I get an explanation that makes sense

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Yup, know the inconvenient reverse chronological order, episemion. VERY odd 

Today they took away 50 points, no explanation, just a code. I put in an inquiry about it today....hope I get an explanation that makes sense

They have always responded when i have inquired. Give them 24 hours , but it may take longer due to the holiday. 

The chronological order seems odd to me as well , especially since when it was mysurvey the list went from newest to oldest. Also , the list on LifePoints lacks the survey number that the list on mysurvey had. The codes are meaningless.

• Like 1

I just cashed out on Wednesday and got  paid on Thursday(Paypal)- I think that is the quickest I have ever been paid by them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, footfree said:

I just cashed out on Wednesday and got  paid on Thursday(Paypal)- I think that is the quickest I have ever been paid by them.

That was fast! Normally takes 3-4 days when I cash out for either Paypal or Amazon.

episemion, I heard back today and thy said that they inadvertently gave me 50 points I did not earn. I can't figure it out no matter how hard I try but 50 points is not worth worrying about. But when you add that to 100 points for a survey I took and didn't get the points, it begins to add up. IS just aggravating when they say they gave me the points and they did not after contacting the help desk. So much inconsistency and odd goings on...wish it was different.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I haven't had a single survey available to take since they got rid.of the app.  It used.to be my favorite survey company 

• Sad 1

LifePoints are incompetents extraordinaire, it is so bad that any problem triples the about of time it takes to get their paltry rewards. Cheap and fast might work but cheap and incompetent just elevates your stress levels. Get out as soon as you can!

Interesting. I have the opposite experience with them. Any problems I have had and left a ticket for have gotten an intelligent response within 24 hours and are often rectified within a couple of days. I always include as much details as possible in the ticket without emotion and include "please" and "thank you". 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, episemion said:

Interesting. I have the opposite experience with them. Any problems I have had and left a ticket for have gotten an intelligent response within 24 hours and are often rectified within a couple of days. I always include as much details as possible in the ticket without emotion and include "please" and "thank you". 

I do the same things as you do but my problems are most often not rectified.   

Glad you are having a good experience

Anyone get this email?

Thanks for participating in our 4th of July promotion. You've won extra LPs for surveys you completed during this promotion! We've added them to your balance, check it out today.

Log in to your account now and keep taking surveys to earn even more rewards. You deserve this!

I checked it out and the only thing I see that is new is that there is a long code and they deducted 50 points. LOL!  B)):wacko:

• Sad 2

Think I recall getting an email about them running this promotion, but haven't gotten anything else since. I don't do many surveys there so I may not have qualified. And hopefully not had any points deducted! :51_scream: