lifepoints panel issue

Lab6689

12 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Think I recall getting an email about them running this promotion, but haven't gotten anything else since. I don't do many surveys there so I may not have qualified. And hopefully not had any points deducted! :51_scream:

I also got that same email and no added points that i can see.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has done the Purchase Diary for LifePoints and was able to complete it? I've been selected twice this year. The first time in April, I went to log in to complete an entry during the last week and it took me to a different survey, which then told me I didn't qualify for after a couple of questions and the diary disappeared from my dashboard. I was able to work with support to get my points though (I was still receiving emails reminders to complete the diary during that time). I was selected for this month to do the diary again and completed all entries for the first three weeks and log in Monday and was asked several questions (which never happened before and were not related to the diary) and then the survey just closes and returns me to the LifePoints site and the diary disappears from my dashboard. Contacted support and got a canned "There are special checks set up for some of our surveys and for surveys you've been offered recently, your account did not pass some security checks we perform against 3rd party data." response. Which is bogus. 

17 hours ago, scarlemsfinest said:

Just wondering if anyone has done the Purchase Diary for LifePoints and was able to complete it? I've been selected twice this year. The first time in April, I went to log in to complete an entry during the last week and it took me to a different survey, which then told me I didn't qualify for after a couple of questions and the diary disappeared from my dashboard. I was able to work with support to get my points though (I was still receiving emails reminders to complete the diary during that time). I was selected for this month to do the diary again and completed all entries for the first three weeks and log in Monday and was asked several questions (which never happened before and were not related to the diary) and then the survey just closes and returns me to the LifePoints site and the diary disappears from my dashboard. Contacted support and got a canned "There are special checks set up for some of our surveys and for surveys you've been offered recently, your account did not pass some security checks we perform against 3rd party data." response. Which is bogus. 

When I get a diary (I only get beverage and My Personal Routine) , I do 2 things. I save the invite as it has a link to the diary. I also , once at the diary site the 1st time , copy and paste the URL into a Notepad document. I never use the link on the dashboard as those tend to either do what you experienced or simply vanish part way through the diary. 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:41 AM, episemion said:

When I get a diary (I only get beverage and My Personal Routine) , I do 2 things. I save the invite as it has a link to the diary. I also , once at the diary site the 1st time , copy and paste the URL into a Notepad document. I never use the link on the dashboard as those tend to either do what you experienced or simply vanish part way through the diary. 

OK, thanks for the tip. I bookmarked the link in the email which takes me to the dashboard but I'll try your way next time. I get the Ipsos monthly alcohol diaries all the time and I just bookmark the link in the email and it takes me straight to the diary but the LifePoints one I usually just bookmark the email link. The first time it happened I told them they should have a link directly to the diary instead of the dashboard.

• 1 month later...

My problem with LifePoints is that I haven't received a survey March 2020. Every time I login I get a screen that says "New surveys coming soon" and a message that says "Need help? use message code PS_501" I can't find what the code means or why I'm not getting any surveys. I've been logging in several times a week.

10 hours ago, SheldonB said:

My problem with LifePoints is that I haven't received a survey March 2020. Every time I login I get a screen that says "New surveys coming soon" and a message that says "Need help? use message code PS_501" I can't find what the code means or why I'm not getting any surveys. I've been logging in several times a week.

Two things to try. Open a ticket in the Help Center. Use the Rewards option as that does not require a survey number. Ask them to check the account and see why you are not receiving surveys. The other thing to try is to leave a message via their Facebook page.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 5:18 AM, episemion said:

Two things to try. Open a ticket in the Help Center. Use the Rewards option as that does not require a survey number. Ask them to check the account and see why you are not receiving surveys. The other thing to try is to leave a message via their Facebook page.

Thanks that helped. They had to reset my account.