Savanta.com screens out at 100%, I will not be doing anymore surveys for them

schludermann

Savanta.com does not field surveys, they use panels to insulate themselves from their atrocious content and conduct.  I finished a long and very, very boring survey from savanta.com. It was so boring I fell asleep several times. This was the one on fashion accessories.  I even provided feedback on the survey in the comments section and screened out after selecting the submit button. I will never do any survey of theirs again, meaning I will abort if it comes up FROM ANY PANEL, not just BizCoin.
I think this practice of stringing the individuals engaging a survey until the very end is panelist abuse.

I sent a link of this thread to Savanta.com, with a note that their clients can find this. Let's see if there is a response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So sorry to hear you had to go through that. Now I know another panel to avoid like the plague. 

• Like 1

It's gotten to where I post my dirty list as often as I can. Cint, Ipsos, be a survey taker, peanut labs and sample cube. If I can think of anymore I will. One panel I belong to, which I thought was ethical invited me to a long winded interview for a good payout. Asked me for my phone number and email address. Got the invite on my email address but have gotten two calls asking me about the elections. Every darn time. Sick of it. Only giving out my google voice number from now on for everything.

Edited by lunastargazer
need to add sample cube
  • Like 1