Will I get paid for doing this Pinecone survey?

footfree

Went to the site and it showed a survey to do ,so I did it.Doesn't show as a pending in my account so now I'm wondering if I will even get paid for it.Has this happened to anyone else?Plus I got no email saying I did it.

I've only ever done their surveys through an email link. Never bothered to even check the site unless I got an email. Never even really occurred to me since I get so few invites to begin with. Hope you get credit for this! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I've only ever done their surveys through an email link. Never bothered to even check the site unless I got an email. Never even really occurred to me since I get so few invites to begin with. Hope you get credit for this! 

Me too,thanks!

• Like 2

I think something quirky is going on with them. I went to the site and there were 2 surveys posted and I never rec'd an email. I did both and received payment for both. There's also been an email delay with payment notifications because I saw I was credited but didn't receive the email saying I was until like 2 days later. I'm pretty sure you'll get credit for it. I'd say check the site at least once a week though until they work out their glitches. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I think something quirky is going on with them. I went to the site and there were 2 surveys posted and I never rec'd an email. I did both and received payment for both. There's also been an email delay with payment notifications because I saw I was credited but didn't receive the email saying I was until like 2 days later. I'm pretty sure you'll get credit for it. I'd say check the site at least once a week though until they work out their glitches. 

Thanks I got my points -as long as they continue to pay me for my services I'm good with them. However when I went to the site to verify I got my points I cant even it get it to load.I'm guessing it will be back soon.