Sign in to follow this  
NFriday

I finally got an online study from 20/20 Panel

NFriday

Hi- I finally got an online 6 month study from 20/20.  It starts the end of June.  They were looking for people that were furloughed or lost their job.  I have to log on for three days per month to complete the study.  I get paid anywhere from $10 to $130 per month.  Did anybody else get this?  They either pay with a virtual GC or a store card every month.  I hope Amazon is included.  I am sure the majority of the months I will only receive $10, but that is still at least $60 I will make.

I was working for the census for 5 weeks last fall, and then I was supposed to start up again in March, and go door to door.  I was scheduled for the first day of training the middle of March, but then I got nervous about being in a room with 20 other people, and cancelled for that particular session, but then they decided to postpone it anyway.  They called me up about a month ago to see if I was still interested in the job, and I said yes, but I have not heard anything more.  Supposedly the census has been extended to the end of October.  They are supposedly going to switch to online training.  I really don't want to go door to door right now, but supposedly they are going to try to call all of the people that did not fill out their census first, which I am a lot more comfortable with..

• Like 1

nj07208
On 6/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, NFriday said:

Hi- I finally got an online 6 month study from 20/20.  It starts the end of June.  They were looking for people that were furloughed or lost their job.  I have to log on for three days per month to complete the study.  I get paid anywhere from $10 to $130 per month.  Did anybody else get this?  They either pay with a virtual GC or a store card every month.  I hope Amazon is included.  I am sure the majority of the months I will only receive $10, but that is still at least $60 I will make.

I was working for the census for 5 weeks last fall, and then I was supposed to start up again in March, and go door to door.  I was scheduled for the first day of training the middle of March, but then I got nervous about being in a room with 20 other people, and cancelled for that particular session, but then they decided to postpone it anyway.  They called me up about a month ago to see if I was still interested in the job, and I said yes, but I have not heard anything more.  Supposedly the census has been extended to the end of October.  They are supposedly going to switch to online training.  I really don't want to go door to door right now, but supposedly they are going to try to call all of the people that did not fill out their census first, which I am a lot more comfortable with..

That's great. I haven't done a study thru them in many years. I turn down the ones in person because Miami traffic is absolutely terrible and the payment amount usually isn't worth the hassle!

NFriday

I have not gotten my money yet, but the first month involved three days which took me a total of about 90 minutes, and I am going to get $50 in either a Visa GC, or Amazon.  The only thing is that you have to log in all three days and answer the questions they give me.  Then the moderator gets back to me with more questions if she has any, and I have to answer those before the day is over.  Hopefully I will get $300 in Amazon by the time the six months are up..  I don't get that many of their surveys, and I am never eligible for them, and they usually only pay $50 too.  They don't have an office in Chicago, and so I can only do online ones.