Sign in to follow this  
rpc51769

review robin

rpc51769

Has anyone here had any dealings with a survey site called review robin? It seems like their 'surveys' are the bizzare brain droppings of a schizophrenic. Some of the questions are just puzzling. One question is along the lines of "how many legs do you have?" and that question is immediately followed with "why did you select that answer?" Even if I suffer through, and do my best to respond appropriately, I am lucky if I get points for one out of some twenty surveys.

Edited by rpc51769
chose a better word
  • Like 1

episemion

I see them from time to time. They used to be a waste (and often still are) in that they went on with unrelated questions and eventually ended with no points. At least now they work once in a while. 

• Like 2

dawn_b_adams

Review Robin is another one of those nothing survey panels that will screw you. I used to get them as partner surveys through Forthright or PointClub. They do tend to be bizarre in some of the tangents they go off and after 20 minutes of dinking around, they kick you out. Now if I see one of those, I X out right away. Avoid. Terrible site.

• Like 1