Dynata Companies

lunastargazer

E-Rewards and Quick Thoughts are owned by Dynata. Once Dynata took over E-Rewards and changed their website, everything went downhill. Once a month their website sticks. It's usually down for about a week. I'll send them an email and I get the same response. Try clearing your cache and cookies. It reminds me of the SNL episode where the IT man comes to Jennifer Anniston's desk and asks her the same stupid question, did you turn your machine off and on again?

No surveys and now I can't redeem survey's. I'm getting an error code. I tried another reward that I redeemed 6 months ago and I still received the error code.

Quick Thoughts have had no surveys for me at all. Which is odd, as usually in the morning I get the .40 cent one for Pop Surveys.

I'm either being shadow banned from these sites, or they're down again or they ixnayed my account and haven't told me yet.

Anyone else having issues with these two sites?

• Like 2

I do OK with E rewards but a while back I never got an invitation from then for months. Quick Thoughts I never heard of.

• Like 1

Paul, Quick thoughts app is a mobile survey only. You can download the app at Google Play store. You can cash out to Amazon or iTunes $10 at a time. 

ER once a month just stops. No surveys, but until now I could redeem rewards. Everytime these companies change hands, it's never good.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lunastargazer said:

Paul, Quick thoughts app is a mobile survey only. You can download the app at Google play store. You can cash out to Amazon or iTunes $10 at a time. 

ER once a month just stops. No surveys, but until now I could redeem rewards. Everytime these companies change hands, it's never good.

OK, that's why I never heard of them. I only do surveys on a desktop.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:56 PM, paulgro said:

OK, that's why I never heard of them. I only do surveys on a desktop.

Same here. Don't even have a mobile phone (no need).

After the last QuickThoughts application update a few days ago, I no longer have any new surveys.  I noticed they added a bunch of new profile survey questions, so I started updating those, but still no new surveys.

9 hours ago, episemion said:

Same here. Don't even have a mobile phone (ne need).

I got a basic phone because I needed it for text messages from my doctor and now some survey companies want to text you to make sure you are you.

I have been a QuickThought member for years.  Probably do $500+ a year in Amazon cards from them using my iPad.  Last week, it stopped, no new surveys, couldn't cash in.  Got a message saying "Technical Error".

I wrote to them and here is their response:  Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.
As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.
We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.
Thank you for your understanding.

Well, that answer is not correct.  I have always only had one account, I am very serious about answering surveys and don't hurry through them, etc.

They did this to me a few years ago and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say or explain what I had done wrong. Then, about 6 months later, they wrote and said all was forgiven and I could take surveys again.  Haven't had any further problems until last week.

Any ideas on what is going on?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrFSS said:

I have been a QuickThought member for years.  Probably do $500+ a year in Amazon cards from them using my iPad.  Last week, it stopped, no new surveys, couldn't cash in.  Got a message saying "Technical Error".

I wrote to them and here is their response:  Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.
As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.
We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.

Well, that answer is not correct.  I have always only had one account, I am very serious about answering surveys and don't hurry through them, etc.

They did this to me a few years ago and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say or explain what I had done wrong. Then, about 6 months later, they wrote and said all was forgiven and I could take surveys again.  Haven't had any further problems until last week.

Turns out the same thing happened to my account (see my previous reply above).  I also stopped getting invites from Opinion Outpost (also Dynata) and my account had been flagged.  I wrote them and asked for reinstatement as this has happened to me before because I'm a member of both panels.

I think the fraud detection software they must be using sometimes incorrectly flags accounts and then automatically disables them.  It's on us to call them on it and get reinstated.

jberri, did you get your account reinstated? I'm also wondering are they running out of money? Maybe they want a much younger demographic, different race?

No, not yet, but it's a holiday weekend so I wasn't expecting a response before Monday 7/6.  It sounds like they may have done some kind of account clean up and deactivated a bunch of "suspect" accounts. They are one of the larger MR companies doing surveys, so I doubt they are running out of money.  I guess it's possible the clean up might have been triggered to thin out certain demographics.  I'm probably aging out of their desirable demographics, but I still don't think I deserved to have my account deactivated.  Anyway I will post on here what happens.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, MrFSS said:

I got a dear John letter from them as well. Sick of these companies. I'm not buying from any of their sponsors either. I'll buy from locally sourced butchers and the Amish stores. Stopped buying from the big box stores too. No more survey companies for me. All they do is use me and when I get too old they dump me.

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, jberri12 said:

No, not yet, but it's a holiday weekend so I wasn't expecting a response before Monday 7/6.  It sounds like they may have done some kind of account clean up and deactivated a bunch of "suspect" accounts. They are one of the larger MR companies doing surveys, so I doubt they are running out of money.  I guess it's possible the clean up might have been triggered to thin out certain demographics.  I'm probably aging out of their desirable demographics, but I still don't think I deserved to have my account deactivated.  Anyway I will post on here what happens.

I got my account restored yesterday (7/6).  Both Opinion Outpost and Quick Thoughts are both working again for me.

I as of about the past 2 weeks have had issues with all of Dynatas' site. This includes E rewards. Valued Opinions. quick thoughts, One Opinion, I Poll, Opinion Outpost and opinion world that I am aware of. Thought my issue with quick thoughts resolved when I was finally able to take surveys but now I can not redeem any rewards. Got an email for Ipoo today telling me my account is permanently suspended for the following:

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the specifics about the suspension to protect our system from users bypassing security.

This could have occurred for many different reasons including but not limited to, the quality of data returned on various surveys, having more than 1 account, speeding through surveys, supplying data not consistent with your profile data or email address is not valid or able to receive survey invitations.

Unfortunately, accounts that violate our Terms and Conditions cannot be reactivated. Companies value the information collected through survey research and are paying for it; therefore, it is important for us to deliver only the best data to them. Our Accounts Department has made the final decision to permanently deactivate your account along with your point balance.
Sad part is I have belonged to most of these sites since at least 2006 so why now there is an issue is beyond me. I live alone so no one can access my computer unless I am here. Been doing surveys long enough to know what is expected.
Funny thing at about the same time all of these sites locked me out I started getting survey invites from a site called your opinion, I have not tried to do any.
I am very disappointed
  • Sad 2

I don't get it either. It really burns my hide. Panel member 12 years with E-Rewards and about 3 on Quick Thoughts. 

It's like the corona virus. A lot of people that have stopped doing things since the virus began, aren't doing them anymore and are better off for it. For example, many are not compulsively shopping and only buying things they need. They now have more free time to actually go to the national forest or park, play with their kids or actually talk to their husband and wife at the dinner table.

The last week or so I've not done surveys I've gone to bed earlier, not spent as much time on the internet, more quality time with my husband, sitting on the porch more and enjoying the stars. So I guess that's a good thing. 

It appears that these survey companies do not value intelligent people with opinions. It's all about the bottom line and how much they can squeeze out of us. 

I'm OK with it now. I'm not going to write them and ask for a reprieve. I'm not going to beg or grovel. I've emailed QT and ER twice, asking them to reconsider, that I was a good and thoughtful panelist. The answer was a resounding no and a ban hammer. OK, I get it, you don't want me, I'm fine with that. 

Off to doing other things to make extra money.

I've found than when the universe takes away a money source or a relationship in my life, it always brings me something much better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1