lunastargazer

Dynata Companies

lunastargazer

E-Rewards and Quick Thoughts are owned by Dynata. Once Dynata took over E-Rewards and changed their website, everything went downhill. Once a month their website sticks. It's usually down for about a week. I'll send them an email and I get the same response. Try clearing your cache and cookies. It reminds me of the SNL episode where the IT man comes to Jennifer Anniston's desk and asks her the same stupid question, did you turn your machine off and on again?

No surveys and now I can't redeem survey's. I'm getting an error code. I tried another reward that I redeemed 6 months ago and I still received the error code.

Quick Thoughts have had no surveys for me at all. Which is odd, as usually in the morning I get the .40 cent one for Pop Surveys.

I'm either being shadow banned from these sites, or they're down again or they ixnayed my account and haven't told me yet.

Anyone else having issues with these two sites?

• Like 1

paulgro

I do OK with E rewards but a while back I never got an invitation from then for months. Quick Thoughts I never heard of.

• Like 1

lunastargazer

Paul, Quick thoughts app is a mobile survey only. You can download the app at Google play store. You can cash out to Amazon or iTunes $10 at a time. 

ER once a month just stops. No surveys, but until now I could redeem rewards. Everytime these companies change hands, it's never good.

• Like 1

paulgro
14 hours ago, lunastargazer said:

Paul, Quick thoughts app is a mobile survey only. You can download the app at Google play store. You can cash out to Amazon or iTunes $10 at a time. 

ER once a month just stops. No surveys, but until now I could redeem rewards. Everytime these companies change hands, it's never good.

OK, that's why I never heard of them. I only do surveys on a desktop.

episemion
On 6/29/2020 at 11:56 PM, paulgro said:

OK, that's why I never heard of them. I only do surveys on a desktop.

Same here. Don't even have a mobile phone (no need).

jberri12

After the last QuickThoughts application update a few days ago, I no longer have any new surveys.  I noticed they added a bunch of new profile survey questions, so I started updating those, but still no new surveys.

paulgro
9 hours ago, episemion said:

Same here. Don't even have a mobile phone (ne need).

I got a basic phone because I needed it for text messages from my doctor and now some survey companies want to text you to make sure you are you.

MrFSS

I have been a QuickThought member for years.  Probably do $500+ a year in Amazon cards from them using my iPad.  Last week, it stopped, no new surveys, couldn't cash in.  Got a message saying "Technical Error".

I wrote to them and here is their response:  Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.
As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.
We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.
Thank you for your understanding.

Well, that answer is not correct.  I have always only had one account, I am very serious about answering surveys and don't hurry through them, etc.

They did this to me a few years ago and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say or explain what I had done wrong. Then, about 6 months later, they wrote and said all was forgiven and I could take surveys again.  Haven't had any further problems until last week.

Any ideas on what is going on?

• Sad 1

jberri12
3 hours ago, MrFSS said:

I have been a QuickThought member for years.  Probably do $500+ a year in Amazon cards from them using my iPad.  Last week, it stopped, no new surveys, couldn't cash in.  Got a message saying "Technical Error".

I wrote to them and here is their response:  Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.
As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.
We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.

Well, that answer is not correct.  I have always only had one account, I am very serious about answering surveys and don't hurry through them, etc.

They did this to me a few years ago and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say or explain what I had done wrong. Then, about 6 months later, they wrote and said all was forgiven and I could take surveys again.  Haven't had any further problems until last week.

Turns out the same thing happened to my account (see my previous reply above).  I also stopped getting invites from Opinion Outpost (also Dynata) and my account had been flagged.  I wrote them and asked for reinstatement as this has happened to me before because I'm a member of both panels.

I think the fraud detection software they must be using sometimes incorrectly flags accounts and then automatically disables them.  It's on us to call them on it and get reinstated.

lunastargazer

jberri, did you get your account reinstated? I'm also wondering are they running out of money? Maybe they want a much younger demographic, different race?

jberri12

No, not yet, but it's a holiday weekend so I wasn't expecting a response before Monday 7/6.  It sounds like they may have done some kind of account clean up and deactivated a bunch of "suspect" accounts. They are one of the larger MR companies doing surveys, so I doubt they are running out of money.  I guess it's possible the clean up might have been triggered to thin out certain demographics.  I'm probably aging out of their desirable demographics, but I still don't think I deserved to have my account deactivated.  Anyway I will post on here what happens.

lunastargazer
On 7/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, MrFSS said:

I got a dear John letter from them as well. Sick of these companies. I'm not buying from any of their sponsors either. I'll buy from locally sourced butchers and the Amish stores. Stopped buying from the big box stores too. No more survey companies for me. All they do is use me and when I get too old they dump me.

• Thanks 1

jberri12
On 7/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, jberri12 said:

No, not yet, but it's a holiday weekend so I wasn't expecting a response before Monday 7/6.  It sounds like they may have done some kind of account clean up and deactivated a bunch of "suspect" accounts. They are one of the larger MR companies doing surveys, so I doubt they are running out of money.  I guess it's possible the clean up might have been triggered to thin out certain demographics.  I'm probably aging out of their desirable demographics, but I still don't think I deserved to have my account deactivated.  Anyway I will post on here what happens.

I got my account restored yesterday (7/6).  Both Opinion Outpost and Quick Thoughts are both working again for me.