Sign in to follow this  
Lurkergirl

Memorable moments survey site

Lurkergirl

I am a member of the survey site memorable moment   but I noticed that their reward program is now pathetic .I cannot cash out to often there ,but last time I did I snagged an Amazon gift code ,I saw I had enough points to cash out again ,but now they had 2 options  Starbucks ( which no thanks not something I would use ) and Walmart ( not my favorite place to go ) and that was it . I am thinking seriously that if this is all they are going to offer ,I think I will only finish up the year ,( They have this thing were you record cards sent for the year and if you finish the year you get bonus points and since I am 1/2 way done ,I figure may as well finish out the year ,and hope they bring back better rewards .If not then I will just get the Walmart one and just be done with  it.

congersbeth

I noticed that as well, but I can use the Wal Mart card online. So it doesn't bother me that much. My experience with them has been pretty good.

peach6

Would rather have Amazon

Don't shop at Wal-Mart online and don't have a printer to print the Wal-Mart or Starbucks

sageandcinnamon

I saw that earlier when I tried to cash out some points. Without Amazon it's not worth it. I don't get to Walmart (it's out of the way and I have no car) and don't really buy from them online. If I have no other choice, I can use a Starbucks card toward a bag of coffee in their shops, I refuse to pay their high prices for a single cup, lol.  But, if they don't get Amazon back, I won't continue with them. 

Why does everything have to change?

neminem

Yeah, I saw that today too, it's pretty ridiculous. I was concerned I'd failed to notice it up-front (I wouldn't have signed up if those were the only options!), but nope, sounds like they just bait-and-switched us. I actually have had $20 in Starbucks since mid-January from a White Elephant party at work, back when you could do things like that (things like "seeing your coworkers in person), that I'm not sure when I'll ever use it (at the time, I figured it'd come in handy for traveling, either car trips or at airports, but I'm not sure when those things will come back.) In any case, I certainly wouldn't value $5 in Starbucks as worth anything like $5, whereas I'd value $5 in Amazon relatively close to $5 (not quite, but close). Walmart's just a joke, I wouldn't touch that. 

I just can't complain too much, since they also cost me almost no time - if it was a survey site that I'd spent any amount of time on, I'd be way angrier about it. Still too bad, though.

Lurkergirl

I do hope they change the rewards back but I guess I will let the points sit for now 

rosiesmom

I belonged to it for two years and never did anything.  There was nothing for me to do, so I deleted the bookmark.  Glad someone else is getting stuff done with them.

sageandcinnamon

Amazon is back on their redemption page. I just cashed out for one. :)

peach6
55 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Thanks

I think I'm heading there now to cash out

• Like 1

Lurkergirl
On 7/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, sageandcinnamon said:

Oh good thank you for letting us know 

schludermann
On 6/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, Lurkergirl said:

I am a member of the survey site memorable moment   but I noticed that their reward program is now pathetic .I cannot cash out to often there ,but last time I did I snagged an Amazon gift code ,I saw I had enough points to cash out again ,but now they had 2 options  Starbucks ( which no thanks not something I would use ) and Walmart ( not my favorite place to go ) and that was it . I am thinking seriously that if this is all they are going to offer ,I think I will only finish up the year ,( They have this thing were you record cards sent for the year and if you finish the year you get bonus points and since I am 1/2 way done ,I figure may as well finish out the year ,and hope they bring back better rewards .If not then I will just get the Walmart one and just be done with  it.

I agree, that Memorable Moments are in decline. I sent a request to stop pestering me to visit every day. Most days I do, because I bookmark my survey haunts and visit numerous times daily. However, some days I'm distracted and don't want an annoying reminder email.  Y'all should always pester support about a panel's shortcomings and ask they escalate your feedback to a project manager.  Support generally only cares about meeting their metrics, that's how they keep the job, so add a little extra to make sure the managers know what's going on.

• Like 1