Variable points surveys on One Opinion

calafan

The last several months I have been getting more and more of these surveys with variable points. As a rule I do not take surveys which don't state what they pay up front so I have been skipping them. I'm curious if anyone has done enough of these to form an opinion whether they're worth bothering with or if their just another way to get people to work for virtually nothing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, calafan said:

The last several months I have been getting more and more of these surveys with variable points. As a rule I do not take surveys which don't state what they pay up front so I have been skipping them. I'm curious if anyone has done enough of these to form an opinion whether they're worth bothering with or if their just another way to get people to work for virtually nothing.

I have completed a few of them and received 500 points and if I don't qualify I usually get the 50 dq points for it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have completed a few of them and received 500 points and if I don't qualify I usually get the 50 dq points for it

Is that for everything, regardless of whether they turn out to be 5 or 25  minute surveys?

• Like 1

I do them and most end up as a DQ with 50 points. The DQ comes early , so no real time wasted. Can't recall if I ever got one that went to completion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, calafan said:

Is that for everything, regardless of whether they turn out to be 5 or 25  minute surveys?

I don't think they were any longer then the other surveys you get from One Opinion

They were never that long and like I said if nothing else you get the dq points

I never use to qualify for them just lately

• Like 1

Surprise! just had one of the variable point ones and it worked. Got 250 points.

Also , did a j D Power one a day or so ago that went on for 20 minutes and looked to be nearing the end (demographics started) then was DQed. Left a message for support and they said that Ithe survey did DQ me , but they also noted the time spent doing it and awarded 500 points. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have been doing them however it depends on how long they are.It will tell you that much after you click to enter the survey.I don't tend to do the ones that are more then 20 to 25 minutes.Hmmm our little secret, I purposely will try to get kicked off just to get the 50 points though.Especially  on days that I don't have a lot of time to be doing surveys to begin with.

Quick note not all of them will give you a time frame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I do them some times. After you answer a few questions to qualify they they tall you the length and amount the survey pays. Lately they have been asking too many questions before they give you a survey and I just quit and go back to the dashboard.

• Like 2