E-Rewards deactivated my account

lunastargazer

I had a sneaking feeling this would happen. 

Last survey I took was June 25th. I've been a panel member of E-Rewards since Nov 2008. Always just had one account. 

Once Dynata took over last year things started to change for the worse. Usually once a month, the site would be down on my end. No surveys at all. Usually a week at a time. I'd email customer service and I would get the standard response, clear your cache and cookies and try again. I did that and nothing changed. I'd email customer service again, giving them a cut and paste of my account of what happened. Never emailed me back to say hey your account is ok, go back on. I'd log in a few days later and I'd be back to business again.

Not this time.....the longer it took, the more I smell getting dumped. And I did. I got the dear John letter from them today that my account was flagged for rushing through answers, inattentive and possibly more than one account. How anyone could have time for another account is beyond me. 

I gave them a bad review on the site. I'm furious with them. I've got money in my account that I'd like to redeem. I seriously doubt they'll let me do that.

I'm done with surveys. It's nothing but a waste of my precious time, energy and intellect. They can go pound sand. I think I could make more money selling used items at a garage sale or E-Bay.

• Sad 3

Exactly Rosiesmom. Someone on another thread alluded to the fact that their AI fraud sensors are way off kilter and just bans anyone for the least amount. I think that's what's happening in my case. 

I do a lot of political surveys. I suspect my viewpoint isn't that popular with the companies who run these surveys (even though they want the truth). I'm not going to lie and say something I don't believe. 

Quick thoughts did this to me a couple of years ago. I went back on a few months ago, logged in and right back to doing surveys again. Same thing with my friend. Banned her around the same time. She logged in, made about $400, then banned again. 

It's all so childish. I'm just done with surveys. Time wasting cheats.

• Sad 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 8:16 PM, lunastargazer said:

I had a sneaking feeling this would happen. 

Last survey I took was June 25th. I've been a panel member of E-Rewards since Nov 2008. Always just had one account. 

Once Dynata took over last year things started to change for the worse. Usually once a month, the site would be down on my end. No surveys at all. Usually a week at a time. I'd email customer service and I would get the standard response, clear your cache and cookies and try again. I did that and nothing changed. I'd email customer service again, giving them a cut and paste of my account of what happened. Never emailed me back to say hey your account is ok, go back on. I'd log in a few days later and I'd be back to business again.

Not this time.....the longer it took, the more I smell getting dumped. And I did. I got the dear John letter from them today that my account was flagged for rushing through answers, inattentive and possibly more than one account. How anyone could have time for another account is beyond me. 

I gave them a bad review on the site. I'm furious with them. I've got money in my account that I'd like to redeem. I seriously doubt they'll let me do that.

I'm done with surveys. It's nothing but a waste of my precious time, energy and intellect. They can go pound sand. I think I could make more money selling used items at a garage sale or E-Bay.

Same here....was trying to cash in my money....got the error messages....emailed the issue to them with screenshots....next thing I know, they terminated me.  And Mona....the person that I was emailing to back and forth....tells me that she is sorry.  Wow, blow out, why don't you Mona!!!!  I guess that with the virus issue, they need all the money they can get....ours, that is.

• Sad 1