Missed You All

1957horses

It's so nice to see you back, 1957horses! We have definitely missed you.

Hope you've been doing okay and that you've been well these past few years. Hope you stick around!

Thank You Administrator. It's like that song, "you want to go where everyone knows your name"

My mom moved in with me and David 11 years ago but 3 years ago she had a stroke and couldn't talk. 2 years she got up about 2am tripped on her blanket and hit her head on the corner of her tv stand. A week later she was called home to be with my dad. My best friend also passed away the same year.

Hey peach yup I missed YOU too. Started about 2 weeks ago and completed 2 focus groups. These survey sites are paying pennies. I used to make around $2,000 a year in Amazon. It will take me a while to get back into the swing. Any good new sites??

I just wanted to tell EVERYONE to Please Stay Safe.

Administrator I wanted to know if I can share 2 poems I wrote 1 for my mom maybe tomorrow and the other maybe a week or 2 for my best friend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yeah, I had a hip replacement. I had needed one for several years but could not caring for my mom. I had one of those shots that helped about 5 months. I was scared, Boy oh boy, I wish I had done that years earlier. There was NO PAIN after. I mean none. So if anyone is worried about getting it done, You go home the next day. DO IT. I did not even need a rehab.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1957horses said:

Thank You Administrator. It's like that song, "you want to go where everyone knows your name"

My mom moved in with me and David 11 years ago but 3 years ago she had a stroke and couldn't talk. 2 years she got up about 2am tripped on her blanket and hit her head on the corner of her tv stand. A week later she was called home to be with my dad. My best friend also passed away the same year.

Hey peach yup I missed YOU too. Started about 2 weeks ago and completed 2 focus groups. These survey sites are paying pennies. I used to make around $2,000 a year in Amazon. It will take me a while to get back into the swing. Any good new sites??

I just wanted to tell EVERYONE to Please Stay Safe.

Administrator I wanted to know if I can share 2 poems I wrote 1 for my mom maybe tomorrow and the other maybe a week or 2 for my best friend

Not as many regulars on here these days

Try Prolific

• Like 2

Hi!! How could I forget you? I remember telling you how much I loved your horse picture! Well, I am still here, still doing surveys although back then I was registered with about 25 companies and now it has dwindled down to about 5. But still plugging away trying to make some extra money. Welcome back!! 

• Like 1

Welcome back. I am sorry to hear of your mother. We lost a friend a few months ago when he also fell. Could not go to his funeral in Minnesota. He was such a special man. Take care.

• Like 1