Missed You All

1957horses

Welcome back! I don't think we ever had any personal connections but I know you were always helpful on these boards. I'm sorry for the losses you have recently experienced. I hope their memories bring you great joy :769_heart:

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:48 AM, mnleona said:

Welcome back. I am sorry to hear of your mother. We lost a friend a few months ago when he also fell. Could not go to his funeral in Minnesota. He was such a special man. Take care.

Oh yes mnleona, i too lost my best friend 3 months before my mom.  I know you must have felt bad not being able to go but with this darn bad covid 19 nobody could go anywhere. I know he knows that you were both special friends and would had been there if you could. It's what is in hour heart that will always be there and to be happy for the memories you had together. 

9 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Welcome back! I don't think we ever had any personal connections but I know you were always helpful on these boards. I'm sorry for the losses you have recently experienced. I hope their memories bring you great joy :769_heart:

Thank You nj07208. I do remember you. I help those that if I know the answer to a question I will give it. I know when I have a problem, I'm so happy when several others give ways that to try and fix what ever it maybe be. A lot has changed in 2 years, and I have forgotten how to do a lot of things. It took me a few days just to remembering how to do a screenshot. duh.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:38 AM, peach6 said:

I missed you

Welcome back

How are you doing?

peach6 we had a pretty time conversing together!! Didn't you say you lived close to where I live?? PM me

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Thank You nj07208. I do remember you. I help those that if I know the answer to a question I will give it. I know when I have a problem, I'm so happy when several others give ways that to try and fix what ever it maybe be. A lot has changed in 2 years, and I have forgotten how to do a lot of things. It took me a few days just to remembering how to do a screenshot. duh.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, Administrator said:

It's so nice to see you back, 1957horses! We have definitely missed you.

Hope you've been doing okay and that you've been well these past few years. Hope you stick around!

Oh yeah Administrator, I'm here to stay. happy to be back.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back. Sorry for the unfortunate events that have happened in your life and wish you and yours the best to overcome them. As for new sites, none of them are good as I've seen. Since covid, thousands of new ppl have joined survey panels and incentives have dropped bcoz of it. You're right, they now pay pennies for surveys. Luckily since the beggining of the year, Paidviewpoint has done very well and I've been cashing out with them 1-2x per month. Pinecone has decreased survey invites and are no longer offering paypal for the moment. Inbox Dollars stopped the tv(replaced with videos), spin and win, and receipt scanning, where I used to earn 35-50cents pr day which included playing games, now it's down to 20-25cents pr day, ugh. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yobry1 said:

Welcome back. Sorry for the unfortunate events that have happened in your life and wish you and yours the best to overcome them. As for new sites, none of them are good as I've seen. Since covid, thousands of new ppl have joined survey panels and incentives have dropped bcoz of it. You're right, they now pay pennies for surveys. Luckily since the beggining of the year, Paidviewpoint has done very well and I've been cashing out with them 1-2x per month. Pinecone has decreased survey invites and are no longer offering paypal for the moment. Inbox Dollars stopped the tv(replaced with videos), spin and win, and receipt scanning, where I used to earn 35-50cents pr day which included playing games, now it's down to 20-25cents pr day, ugh. Hope this helps.

It was already going down hill when I stopped. There was a site (i can not remember the name of it) I made $600 in 1 year, but i left $30 in it till the new year. The payment after I had been doing surveys started around 2009 and I was getting a lot in my amazon account. But after 5 years the payment for some that were like $2 for a 20 minute survey dropped to 50 cents then less and less. And you know why?? They are as you said all these joining in. and they will pay 20 cents for a 30 minute survey or tell you "This survey is closed" and you won't get paid. They are always going to get people no matter what the pay is. I know some sites made you work for a 2 more dollars before you could cash out and paying them the $2 for the $20 gift card.

I am trying to get into as many focus groups as I can. Sure some take days to do but you know your getting paid and more in 1 day getting more then doing 15+ surveys.

Yes it di help Thanks