Pinecone and Paypal

yobry1

I got an email from Pinecone a few weeks ago about them having an issue with paypal. Then a week later(2 weeks ago) I got a survey invite, I completed and after getting credit the next day I cashed out with paypal bcoz I figured they'd have the issue resolved by then but last week I received a check from Pinecone instead of a paypal payment the next day. This makes me think pincone and paypal can't decide on a fee to send payments to panelist, which could possibly mean we the panelist, will have to pay the fee out of our earnings with every payment or, Pinecone may lower their incentive from $3. I'd rather pay the paypal fee than get a lower incentive.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, yobry1 said:

I got an email from Pinecone a few weeks ago about them having an issue with paypal. Then a week later(2 weeks ago) I got a survey invite, I completed and after getting credit the next day I cashed out with paypal bcoz I figured they'd have the issue resolved by then but last week I received a check from Pinecone instead of a paypal payment the next day. This makes me think pincone and paypal can't decide on a fee to send payments to panelist, which could possibly mean we the panelist, will have to pay the fee out of our earnings with every payment or, Pinecone may lower their incentive from $3. I'd rather pay the paypal fee than get a lower incentive.

I cashed out with pay pal a few weeks back ,not knowing that they had an issue with paypal .I also was mailed a check ,next time I decided to cash out with Amazon .It was much faster and I had no idea they had it ,because I had also did the cash option . So if you like Amazon they  send you the code almost instantly .

• Thanks 1

Does anyone remember when Pinecone paid $5 and lowered it to $3? That was quite a cut! Hope they don't lower our payments so we can cash out with paypal. I might just go with Amazon if this does happen although I really like funding my paypal account with Pinecone.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, Sandy21 said:

Does anyone remember when Pinecone paid $5 and lowered it to $3? That was quite a cut! Hope they don't lower our payments so we can cash out with paypal. I might just go with Amazon if this does happen although I really like funding my paypal account with Pinecone.

No I always got 3 ,I thought 5 was Canada  ,but I like Amazon better you can get it in a few minutes and not days 

On 7/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Sandy21 said:

I do remember that.  I guess there is no Paypal anymore.  I will take the check please.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 5:35 PM, rosiesmom said:

I do remember that.  I guess there is no Paypal anymore.  I will take the check please.

I will take the check too but I REALLY prefer Paypal. :sad:

• Like 2