sad about Toluna survey fail

Mumsie

Just finished a long (aprox 20min or more) survey about the conova virus and my reaction to it, lots of questions and needed to type a bit. This is an emotional subject to me and I worked hard to give the best possible answers and information. Got to the finish and clicked..., the page read :Error! "It's not you, it's us, try again later. Makes me so sad and angry...If the survey had an error why was it still on the rotation?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Man, that sucks! I’d get hold of the survey panel and tell them what happened. Demand they credit you for the survey, since they said it’s them anyway. So ridiculous what these idiot survey companies do to their panelists.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Man, that sucks! I’d get hold of the survey panel and tell them what happened. Demand they credit you for the survey, since they said it’s them anyway. So ridiculous what these idiot survey companies do to their panelists.

Agree. Contact support at the original survey site (like One Opinion , for example) and give them the details including date and time. They can follow up and see what happened.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

thank you, it's just so frustrating...

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, episemion said:

Agree. Contact support at the original survey site (like One Opinion , for example) and give them the details including date and time. They can follow up and see what happened.

thank you, I should.

• Like 1

I’ve had that (It was one of the Cint panels) sent email with screen shot  but just got answer that as I’d failed to complete survey I wasn’t entitled to anything.

replied saying I’d spent 20 minutes and it said it wasn’t my fault, but not interested, they quoted T&C that there was no reward for incomplete surveys

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, need to be fair - had another message on a survey (Pureprofile) "its not you its us". Raised query, not really expecting anything.

Got response

Thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry that you didn’t receive this payment.

Our survey team has confirmed that you have successfully completed this activity. Your Pureprofile account will be credited with this payment today and it will appear in your transaction history.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Don't hesitate to contact us by replying to this email for more information or if you experience this problem again.

So if they can do it, why not the others

• Like 2

On 8/4/2020 at 3:56 AM, oldchap said:

So if they can do it, why not the others

I would venture to guess it is because you are an active member of Toluna, and weren't directed to that survey by surveyrouter.com to Toluna.

Here's the message I got when reporting this through Toluna support.

" I have checked in our database and concluded that the e-mail you provided, does not appear in our database. Unfortunately, we cannot investigate your participation further as this survey was not taken from a Toluna account."

So, if you are not a Toluna holder, you are screwed and just provided work for free. Yeah, for Toluna stockholders! They just got a small boost to their bottom line, X the millions of other panelists that were similarly taken.

I call this behavior,  "Sociopaths with bank accounts". 

Anyone else that detests this and wants to participate a campaign to stop it, send me a message.

• Sad 1