VIP Voice closing down

episemion

Saw today on the VIP Voice site the following:

IMPORTANT

The VIP Voice panel will stop offering surveys and shutdown on August 15, 2020.

You’ll be able to use your VIP Points through September 15, 2020.

Not surprised since they had vastly reduced the points earning games and suddenly put up a large number of Sweepland prizes. Also , they took down Bidland several weeks ago.

If you have points , use them within the next 2 months.

• Like 1

I’m not surprised. I never successfully completed a survey through them, although I’ve had several I tried through partner surveys of other sites. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m not surprised. I never successfully completed a survey through them, although I’ve had several I tried through partner surveys of other sites. 

I have always been able to complete their surveys and earn points. Their surveys seem to be a repeating cycle of the same ones. I have won a few of the sweeps. Got several mag subs , an Amazon card , and a waffle iron that way. 

It also looks like they are starting a new site based on what I see on the home screen. New one involves taking a picture of receipts. 

1 hour ago, episemion said:

I have always been able to complete their surveys and earn points. Their surveys seem to be a repeating cycle of the same ones. I have won a few of the sweeps. Got several mag subs , an Amazon card , and a waffle iron that way. 

It also looks like they are starting a new site based on what I see on the home screen. New one involves taking a picture of receipts. 

Do you have the new name or is it the same? I have won a few times with them.