PaidViewPoint not responding

KellyD

I am so mad at this site. I have been with them for years and never had a problem until now. I guess the saying is true, There is a First Time for Everything! I can't log into my dashboard due to an Update Your Demographics page that keeps popping up when I log in. I have nothing to update and I can't bypass this page no matter what I have tried. Of course this had to happen when I am like 40 cents away from cashing out. I have emailed them for over a week with no response yet. Not good. Not good at all.

Sometimes I log in there and the update your demographics comes up. I don’t usually have updates, so I just click done or whatever and it’s fine. Have you tried that yet? 

13 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Sometimes I log in there and the update your demographics comes up. I don’t usually have updates, so I just click done or whatever and it’s fine. Have you tried that yet? 

Same here. I get that screen periodically and never have anything to update. I do the same as you. Just click on "done" and all is well.

Have always gotten a response when I have either used the Support link on the site or emailed directly.

• Like 1

Before I dropped PV, I had used them for years until they decided to throttle my account last year and left me hanging.

You just have to visit the profile page and save without making changes.

They throttled my account as well. I dumped them after I cashed out for $15. They act like their surveys are all that. You might 10-30 cents a day. Not worth it.

I cash out at least 4 times a year there. The TS ones for $.10 are slow to add up , but the actual ones have paid between $.40 and $1. It may not be get rich , but it does add up. Money is money.

• Like 1