Crowdtap

pansyrhonda

1 hour ago, pansyrhonda said:

Anyone else having problems with this site?

A couple of days ago my account was blocked, no reason provided and no response from support.

BTW Crowdtap is owned by suzy.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

6 weeks ago, there was a site update and all my points vanished and all new activity is not being recorded. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

7 hours ago, schludermann said:

6 weeks ago, there was a site update and all my points vanished and all new activity is not being recorded. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

No I have not had that issue did you contact them?

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

No I have not had that issue did you contact them?

I submitted a ticket 6 weeks ago. I've received a couple of "status updates" that they are fixing problems caused by site upgrades.

I used to make $5 a week from their surveys. Now,  I only check daily, do a 3 pointer, which never adds to my account. How active are you on CrowdTap?

10 hours ago, schludermann said:

I submitted a ticket 6 weeks ago. I've received a couple of "status updates" that they are fixing problems caused by site upgrades.

I used to make $5 a week from their surveys. Now,  I only check daily, do a 3 pointer, which never adds to my account. How active are you on CrowdTap?

I go on there multiple times  day I wait till I have 10.00 and then cash out probably ever 3 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been banned from there three different times :D. Just to be clear: the same account, I'm not trying to cheat them. Over the last few years since I discovered them, they've banned me, unbanned me, banned me again, unbanned me again, and then banned me a third time, and unbanned me a third time too! Their algorithm for picking people to ban appears to be just ludicrously sensitive. (Though each time, I've gotten more and more sensitive in response, to questions that have no good answers, which I immediately throw back, whereas on other survey sites sometimes I would just pick the best possible, or if it was free-text, try to explain myself as to why I didn't think there was a good answer, that last one apparently being the cause of the most recent ban, because I "didn't answer the question". Super fun.)

Anyway, each time I asked them why I was banned, the result was the ban being reversed, so at least there's that. (Pretty sure it's my second biggest beermoney-site earner after mturk, too, so I'd be pretty sad to lose it. Even if it is super buggy and with way too many badly-phrased or typo-ful questions, it just pays too well! Usually. Long as you just learn to ignore any blue survey that's worth 5 points, those are never gonna be worth it.)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Well, I have been banned from CrowdTap after I accrued over 20,000 points! I made the mistake of going to visit my mom who is recovering from cancer surgery. I decided to invite her and they deactivated me and stated the reason was that I had multiple accounts from the same location.. Excuse me? They have my address in California and I'm visiting my mom in New York. This system is pretty stupid! I have proof that I've traveled and documentation of my mother's medical issue. I wanted to be reactivated but I'm really unhappy with the stupidity of their system and their customer service. So at this point I'm asking for my giftcards and I will close out if these idiots allow me to. I'll close out my mom's as well, she definitely does not need any stress, they should be ashamed of themselves. I see all of these non-sense bans on social media and it seems the yare highly unreliable. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

My Crowdtap account has been disabled since July 2021, no idea why. I had redeemed early in the month without issue, when I tried to redeem a 2nd time message stated my account has been disabled. Been sending emails to support with no response, I do see they have a very active presence on Twitter. Unfortunately i do not have or have no interest in a Twitter account. Sure would be nice to receive a response from them. Longstanding member I believe since 2013.

• 7 months later...