IpSos i-Say.Com Panel

sp1

Is anybody having difficulties with Ipsos ? I was in process of completing the emailed survey questionnaire and because of this lockdown. Ipsos hasn't replied to my request for the status of this In Home Test Product. 

• Haha 1

This doesn't surprise me. From my many interactions with IPSOS/i-Say, I think they have gone into decline. This is because they now offer zero point surveys. Support deflects helping panelists unless a request is directly tied to an email invitation. Meaning they deflect helping you if you primarily use the panelist dashboard for surveys. The survey IDs that they demanded are not apparent from the dashboard. If you try to get help after a survey bombs, like not being returned after completion from a fielded 3rd party survey, that information is impossible to retrieve and support is incompetent getting it from screenshots or URL captures. When they do respond it is majorly parsimonious. This morning support "granted" me 10 points for completing a survey I escalated because it failed to return me after completion. it was a 90 point survey. As to fielding, I don't get much support either, I had a toilet paper test and the evaluation questionnaire closed prematurely. No help from support.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they are shifting gears in a big way (hope this isn't off-topic, but this is what I mean..)

I just got a big white envelope from them with an invitation to Knowledge Panel. And 2 crisp $1 bills were included, which reminded me of the days decades ago when Nielsen would send 2 or 5 dollars with the hope that we would fill it out and send it in. I might respond to this thing (they are offering bigger incentives if I continue). Ipsos is one of those secondary companies I must have done 10,000 surveys for, but never had a direct account with (that I know of).

Now I feel stupid, because the weekly recycle people came this morning, when I could have checked everyone's bin for unopened white envelopes (not a normal hobby of mine). But I hope not too many dollar bills go into the incinerators.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1