Cint issue

episemion

not sure if they are Cint only but i get this on surveys trying to take with  e-rewards, OneOpinion and opinionrewardpanel

Answer a few questions to find a new survey:

There are no questions & clicking submit doesnt do anything

maybe its the router people (below is the site info thats in the browser when i click on the invite from the panels above (backed out stuff so its not clickable

surveymyopinion.researchnow

45 minutes ago, Lab6689 said:

not sure if they are Cint only but i get this on surveys trying to take with  e-rewards, OneOpinion and opinionrewardpanel

There are no questions & clicking submit doesnt do anything

maybe its the router people (below is the site info thats in the browser when i click on the invite from the panels above (backed out stuff so its not clickable

surveymyopinion.researchnow

I am having the same issues

Cint is a router, they field other companies surveys. look at the URL in the address bar to see if there is a consistent domain that is stalling. if there is, go to your browser preferences and toss the history for that domain. You could toss all cookies and history, but that may cause you to have to re-enter login and presences.

i tossed all my cookies in both edge and chrome  went to e rewards first no luck same issue the page just sits there, went to One Opinion managed 3 screen outs before I was routed to page that started surveymyopinion.researchnow and it sits there like it did before the purge

There are no questions & clicking the red submit button doesnt do anything

I am having the usual Cint issue, not the same as mentioned above. I finish a survey and I get the DREADED: (I delete cookies and history as well)

Thank you for participating in this survey!

For some reason you have been re-directed to this default landing page instead of your usual end page.
It could be due to an error in the survey set-up, survey being performed in an external system, or a momentary break in your internet connection.
Once the survey has been closed, the correct status will be applied to your account, but please allow one to two weeks for this to take place.

If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs.

Thank you.
Cint - OpinionHUB
  • Like 1

Not sure what site I was on, but have been getting the exact same message at the completion of the survey I was doing.

I have checked for the reward and taken note of the balance after I got the above message, but have to say, am still waiting for the amount to be credited to my account, and have even email the company, but of course, no reply and no points.....still.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 1:39 AM, Gandalf1 said:

Not sure what site I was on, but have been getting the exact same message at the completion of the survey I was doing.

I have checked for the reward and taken note of the balance after I got the above message, but have to say, am still waiting for the amount to be credited to my account, and have even email the company, but of course, no reply and no points.....still.

I continue to get that message on a number of sites...very frustrating

• Like 1