MyOpinions account removed ?

Gandalf1

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems or issues with MyOpinions Australia of late?

Went to log in to check account balance, new surveys etc., recently and got told my account detail was wrong, so tried again.  Still no log in?

Sent a request for help via the help pages on the site, got an email a week later saying there was no account with my email detail, and could I provide more information, such as - login email add first used (11 years ago), address, age, gender etc., happily provide all I could for them, but still not help and still no account??

Now I am unable to send them emails from my email account, but have received emails from them in regard to my missing account.  All the replies I've tried sending to them have all bounced back as undeliverable??  Have resorted to putting in a help request agan via their website, but still haven't heard anything and still cannot send them emails.

Anyone else having this issue ??

Do you have any correspondence history with them? Such as prior tickets or reward redemptions?  I'm not very familiar with resources available to the consumer in Australia. Is there an equivalent of the BBB? Can locate the city they operated from? Perhaps there is a business license you can pull up, check LinkedIn for the company.  If you can get a name, try seeing if you can pull it up in rocketreach or similar business contact service.

Morning schludermann,

Yes, have several emails from them, most recently one from support asking for more information regarding my account, which i did reply to, and then got another from them, but the reply I sent was bounced back to me.  Have sent about twenty emails now, all bounced back, and have just now tried another email address that I have, and the same thing has happened with, bounced back as undeliverable.  Even tried my hotmail and gmail accounts and have sent a help request to them from the site as well ( a week ago ) but haven't had a reply from that either.  According to the site checker the site is up, so I'm nos lost as to what I can do...

Thanks for the reply, I will try some of the methods you have suggested..

all the information regarding Australian contact address etc., well the phone number provided, is disconnected, there is no street address for postage contact, so I am at a loss now.  Have even tried the Facebook page, but again, nothing in the war of a reply...