Anyone still with Opinion Outpost?

nj07208

I'm 99.9% sure I'm finally done with them. I am completing way too many surveys that end with you didn't qualify. And they have lowered the rewards to basically pennies. Also, how do we keep track of what surveys we're doing? I don't see any survey number in the email and on the Survey History page, it just lists the category like, "Wellness". What the heck? Am I overlooking something? Thanks.

• Like 1

I dumped them a while back after the very first time I attempted to cash in, I wasn’t able to. They gave me the runaround, and I just blocked their emails after that. They are a horrible company.

• Like 1

I abandoned them years ago. Late screen outs, and no credit for surveys the fail to return me after completion. I escalated those uncredited survey completions to "support" and I did get an acknowledgment and sometimes a response the ticket was being investigated but no further response.  I have almost 20 years in support and tracking cases to resolution, so I was prepared and knew how to save information for later followups. I recontacted Opinion Outpost several times, including the responses from support and those were directed to the black hole team. I'm still getting their reminders to take a survey, and those are going to an interment folder for junk panels. After I finish my current round of escalations on some other egregious panels to the professional organizations. I'll re-engage Opinion Outpost and build a file of their unethical conduct for another complaint to the professional groups they or their parent companies subscribe to.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I'm 99.9% sure I'm finally done with them. I am completing way too many surveys that end with you didn't qualify. And they have lowered the rewards to basically pennies. Also, how do we keep track of what surveys we're doing? I don't see any survey number in the email and on the Survey History page, it just lists the category like, "Wellness". What the heck? Am I overlooking something? Thanks.

They WERE good. Couldn't agree with you more. I need 3 more points (which was previously at least 5 points) and then I'm finished with them.  Just took a  survey estimated at  9 minutes for 4 points  which was at least 20 minutes.  Low points and underestimated time.  Ridiculous!  . 

• Like 2

I walked away a few years back.  I am down to a few and 2 of those are wavering at this time.  I may be down to 3-4 after that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't close my account but I ignore the invitations since none pan out anymore, not for the past year. I have about $6.00 in there but that company went down the drain. I remember when it was one of my favorites. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 7:57 AM, peach6 said:

As soon as I can cash out I think I will be done with Opinion Outpost

It's becoming a waste of time

Not worth it anymore

I am FREE! I have spent the last 2 days trying to get about $3.00 to cash out. I completed at least $5.00 worth of surveys that ended with me not qualifying. But I kept pushing thru (LOL) and finally all the measly $.30 surveys paid off and I'm done! I got to $10 and cashed out for Paypal. After it showed up, I sent an email stating my thoughts on how that site has went to hell and told them to close it. I used to do so well with them but I won't continue with this nonsense.

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I am FREE! I have spent the last 2 days trying to get about $3.00 to cash out. I completed at least $5.00 worth of surveys that ended with me not qualifying. But I kept pushing thru (LOL) and finally all the measly $.30 surveys paid off and I'm done! I got to $10 and cashed out for Paypal. After it showed up, I sent an email stating my thoughts on how that site has went to hell and told them to close it. I used to do so well with them but I won't continue with this nonsense.

Good for you I will be doing the same

A few years ago they were at the top of my lists of great sites  now they are at the bottom

• Like 1

With so many ppl out of work from covid, survey and paid to clk sites are have been getting thousands more ppl signing up. When "new" members join them, they take advantage of the "share link and get a bonus" when other ppl sign up, not realizing that when these panels pay all these bonuses, they'll take it from the incentives per survey therefore, lowing incentives offered per survey. Unfortunately MANY long time members of these panels are so naive, they refuse to believe this and continue to share the links to get others to sign up so they can get that bonus not realizing it just hurts panelists in the long run with lower incentives.

• 3 weeks later...

Gave them up a few years ago. Got tired of all the data mining questions before you could get to a survey. After a year of no activity they just closed my account. They were good at one time as others have mentioned.

• 1 month later...

They flagged my account and stopped sending me surveys without a specific reason other than citing their policy. I cannot even redeem points that are still there. Perhaps they are having financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19 and taking advantage of people completing the surveys by giving you a late disqualification even though you completed you successfully did it. They get paid for your efforts and you get nothing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jojosan said:

They flagged my account and stopped sending me surveys without a specific reason other than citing their policy. I cannot even redeem points that are still there. Perhaps they are having financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19 and taking advantage of people completing the surveys by giving you a late disqualification even though you completed you successfully did it. They get paid for your efforts and you get nothing.

Actually, they have been doing this for a long time. So I don’t think they’re having financial difficulties. They are just a horrible survey site and shouldn’t be in business. They have numerous complaints against them on BBB. I dumped them some time ago after I tried to cash out, and was unable.