Help with MOBROG!!!

irishukrainian

Help! Has anyone been having problems logging in to MOBROG.com?....I'm in the UK and can't get in my account for days... worried about the money I have laying in there, you know?

If anyone out there knows anything about what's going on with that website, I'd sure appreciate your telling me..thank you so much in advance...

• irishukrainian changed the title to Help with MOBROG!!!

I'm able to log into this pitiful panel, and  the invitation emails to Cint routers work. I drop these guys years ago after accumulating 49¢ from a couple of months of surveys and some of the most indifferent support I've ever encountered.

If you can't login try standard troubleshooting, restart browser or computer, purge MOBROG cookies, purge browser cache, try a different supported browser. If you don't want to risk disturbing settings in the browser, then create a temporary test user account on your computer, switch to that account and then log in. The steps to take this varies by the computer operating system and can be searched for online. If you use VPN, its use may have been detected and account hobbled. Try a different computer or VPN service.  I hope you don't have too much at stake.