Did You Ever Have a Survey REJECTED on Branded Surveys?

Sandy21

I noticed that my point level went down 100 points today. Upon investigation I see that a survey I took a week ago was rejected. I am always VERY careful with all my surveys and i am surprised about this rejection. I am attempting to cash out and then quit Branded Surveys so I guess I will have to remain a member a little longer. 

Have you ever had a survey rejected from this site? Thanks for your feedback>

I dropped them a long time ago. Same thing happened to me. They tired it twice with me. I can't remember the amount of points each time. The first time it happened I gave them the benefit of the doubt .

The second time it happened, I logged on and noticed some points were missing, emailed them, they said that it has been sorted, it hadn't, so I emailed them again. Eventually they did give me the points back but I think they were hoping that I didn't notice, as at that time I didn't use it alot and was just waiting to get my last cash out before I got rid of them.

I suggest you keep track of your points as they will do it again. Awful company, but they have some good reviews on here which I find strange.

• Like 1

Thanks Bal. I do keep track of my points so I noticed the drop of 100 points. I guess I could email them and complain but I wonder if it is worth the effort. I just want to cash out and be done with them.

• Like 1

They've been doing this to me all of a sudden this week. It seems that every time I get to around 500-600 points, they *magically* find some old survey to reject, and take about 200 points. It just happened again this morning. I'm getting REALLY sick of this. I must make "too much" money there or something. :34_rolling_eyes: I miss when they were Mintvine, they were SO much better back then. I guess all the good ones go bad eventually.

3 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

They've been doing this to me all of a sudden this week. It seems that every time I get to around 500-600 points, they *magically* find some old survey to reject, and take about 200 points. It just happened again this morning. I'm getting REALLY sick of this. I must make "too much" money there or something. :34_rolling_eyes: I miss when they were Mintvine, they were SO much better back then. I guess all the good ones go bad eventually.

So agree with you! Sigh

16 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I admit, I am envious.  I think I have had 2 surveys ever completed with them.  I did dump them recently. 

You shouldn't be envious at all. You should be happy that you really never got involved with them and and dumped them! :!:

• Like 1