SurveySavvy Partner Surveys

episemion

That's odd because I've never had any problems with them.  I've always received Partner Surveys from emails, never directly on the site.  I only receive regular survey invites on the site itself.  The only thing I wish is they would credit your surveys that you do a little faster then they do.  I can understand waiting for a paycheck, but the crediting shouldn't take two weeks or so to do.  But other then that, I've never had any problems with Survey Savvy.

20 hours ago, darkshadow0001 said:

That's odd because I've never had any problems with them.  I've always received Partner Surveys from emails, never directly on the site.  I only receive regular survey invites on the site itself.  The only thing I wish is they would credit your surveys that you do a little faster then they do.  I can understand waiting for a paycheck, but the crediting shouldn't take two weeks or so to do.  But other then that, I've never had any problems with Survey Savvy.

Minor misunderstanding. I do receive email invites for Partner Surveys , but I have always waited until I had aplenty of time to do them. Too often , they go through a router and you end up spending quite awhile before getting one you qualify for. Plus , until you qualify , you don't know how long it will take. Hence ,  when I have the free time , I go to the site and select them from the Available Surveys list , where they end up until completed. That is where the error shows up. Their normal ones also come as email invites and do say how long they are , so I know if I have the free time at that moment to do them or wait until later.

Next time I get a Partner Survey email , I will try from it and see if the error occurs.

Okay.  I have accessed Partner Surveys a few times in my availability list, but not too often.  I find it easier to just do them through emails when I see them..

On 9/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

Compared to PointClub, that doesn’t actually sound too bad. PointClub can take over two months to approve points, and then another 3-4 weeks to get you your money in PayPal. 

Hi Dawn,

Our sincere apologies for the nasty experience you'd with the last three rewards collected.

We assure you that best efforts are being made to overcome all such factors that could have led to possible delay caused and should see your next reward getting delivered at the earliest.

For any doubts/concerns in the near future, drop us an email to [email protected] and we’ll have our best guys on it.

-Team PointClub