Done with OnePoll, it is in serious decline

schludermann

I've left OnePoll, after several years. The website is in decline. OnePoll has had significant and chronic operational issues for nearly a year. Over the last year it has become significantly more difficult to reach a payout. I was lucky to earn a payout once a year. The website was had chronic operational issues for nearly a year. Getting surveys from other countries, extended periods of the website site outage for "maintenance", frequent difficulties' login in, surveys resetting back to first question without reason, some times it took several attempts to complete a survey and ambiguous questions that and capricious referral program. Sometimes referrals are on, sometimes it's off and support isn't going to help you on that one. Also, the screen out rate has significantly increased and reaching the payout threshold of $65 extended. If you rely on email notifications you will discover that surveys reach quota very quickly, and with no other surveys being fielded. So, you just wasted your time.  You never receive encouragement. However,  OnePoll will contact you if a response to an ambiguous question was not what the client was looking for. I communicated my intention to leave, and they just nixed my account immediately. The OnePoll is owned by 72point.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a site called OnePoll but I think it is a different one (I'm in the UK). The one here has short surveys offering 10-15p (occasionally as much as 25p, woo hoo!) and has a cashout threshold of £25. I never get notified of surveys so check it as a matter of course each morning to see if there's anything doing. I'm probably not going to be able to retire to Monaco on what I  earn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1