Swagbucks not as good suddenly?

gso3006

Swagbucks used to be a great way to do interesting surveys that worked well with no issues.  Now all of the sudden these last few months, I am noticing that several surveys  have technical issues and I am unable to complete.  I also notice that they are having much longer surveys with very few points to redeem. 

• Like 2

It's been since the pandemic forced people to stay in that I noticed that the minutes per survey didn't add up with the cents being offered.  I saw a dozen surveys that were like 25 minutes for 18 cents.  I said no thanks. I can't make the minimum points each day, and that is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since having had my DQ points limited, I haven't been spending as much time there. Overall, it hasn't been as good for me the last few months, but I still snag a few decent paying surveys often enough to keep me interested.

• Like 2

Yes I too ConCur. It is a result of the Pestilence and Lock Down. A lot of survey provider Support Technicians are either not working too. Or, the technical services are working , but overwhelmed with too many service requests for assistance, that they aren't able to respond with help. I know this because its happened to me in the middle of almost completing a few surveys from two separate survey providing websites. I never received a technical answer, but was left with " We'll look into this matter and get back to you with an answer ", but I never heard back from them, and its been months ago. By the way has anyone had successful experience with redeeming Swag Ups cash into your PayPaL.com account from Swagbucks.Com ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Swagbucks is hit or miss for me.  I print coupons and compare price on the shopping stores they have for things that I actually need.  I saved some money at Lowes by doing this by ordering a riding lawn mower and a pellet grill.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 7:22 PM, sp1 said:

Yes I too ConCur. It is a result of the Pestilence and Lock Down. A lot of survey provider Support Technicians are either not working too. Or, the technical services are working , but overwhelmed with too many service requests for assistance, that they aren't able to respond with help. I know this because its happened to me in the middle of almost completing a few surveys from two separate survey providing websites. I never received a technical answer, but was left with " We'll look into this matter and get back to you with an answer ", but I never heard back from them, and its been months ago. By the way has anyone had successful experience with redeeming Swag Ups cash into your PayPaL.com account from Swagbucks.Com ?

I don't know what Swagups even are.  Isn't that ridiculous because I have been with them for several years.  I did have an issue with no points, and I sent a ticket in for it.  It took some time, but they did get back to me.  It might be because people are working from home, I don't know for certain.  I go back to work next week and I won't be doing all of the surveys like I did for the past 5 months.

• Like 2

It makes me SO mad when you click to do a quick one that says something like 9 minutes and when you get to the survey it says 25-30 minutes.   :(

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I can't get surveys through them anymore.  And you are right gso3006, every day I get one that says 5 minutes and then is says 30 minutes.  I noticed that this happens on mypoints as well, and I think they are owned by the same company.  I am not sure if I should continue with them or give up.  But what would I do with the rest of my day?

They also are being really stingy when you complete a survey and don't receive credit. I don't send tickets every time this happens but I do when I'm fed up. The last one they refused to credit so I wrote back and non politely let them know I was done with their site. I got a pretty quick response and they gave me my points. But seriously, I'm not getting rich doing their cheap surveys, why would I lie about not receiving something low like 39 sbs. 

• Like 1

I don't report every non payment to them.  I did that once and they were not happy with me.  So sorry the survey thanks me for my time and then doesn't pay me.  I had one with mypoints, a relative company to SB, and I didn't report it to them either.  It's just getting old.