gso3006

Swagbucks not as good suddenly?

gso3006

Swagbucks used to be a great way to do interesting surveys that worked well with no issues.  Now all of the sudden these last few months, I am noticing that several surveys  have technical issues and I am unable to complete.  I also notice that they are having much longer surveys with very few points to redeem. 

• Like 1

rosiesmom

It's been since the pandemic forced people to stay in that I noticed that the minutes per survey didn't add up with the cents being offered.  I saw a dozen surveys that were like 25 minutes for 18 cents.  I said no thanks. I can't make the minimum points each day, and that is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NevadaJones

Since having had my DQ points limited, I haven't been spending as much time there. Overall, it hasn't been as good for me the last few months, but I still snag a few decent paying surveys often enough to keep me interested.

• Like 1

sp1

Yes I too ConCur. It is a result of the Pestilence and Lock Down. A lot of survey provider Support Technicians are either not working too. Or, the technical services are working , but overwhelmed with too many service requests for assistance, that they aren't able to respond with help. I know this because its happened to me in the middle of almost completing a few surveys from two separate survey providing websites. I never received a technical answer, but was left with " We'll look into this matter and get back to you with an answer ", but I never heard back from them, and its been months ago. By the way has anyone had successful experience with redeeming Swag Ups cash into your PayPaL.com account from Swagbucks.Com ?