Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) Influencer Marketing on Instagram (closes on 25/08/2020)

RaiKras

Hi there,

I hope you are staying safe and well.

I am a postgraduate student at Birkbeck, University of London and I am conducting research on CGI influencers and their influence on mimicry and purchase intention. I would be most grateful if you could help me by completing my short survey.

The purpose of this survey is to find out the drivers of mimicry and purchase intention in relation to CGI influencers on Instagram.

A CGI influencer is a digital avatar created through computer-generated imagery (CGI). These digital avatars are created in the likeness of humans, their image, agency and voice are created by real people, but the real faces of the creators usually aren’t known to their followers. These CGI influencers present themselves in a likeness of your usual social media influencer including their personality, the way they look, act, speak and promote brands and products to their followers.

The information to be obtained from this study will not be disclosed to any third party and will be used only for aggregate calculations.

Completing the questionnaire will take approximately 5 minutes. Thank you for your participation in this study!

• Administrator locked this topic