Paypal for Pinecone

footfree

So far, not for me. On my last 2 payout requests, I continued to click on Paypal, but they sent me a check in the mail (it didn't take too long), and that's fine for me.

• Like 2

Used to participate and earn at Pinecone until they rejected my request to be reactivated because of no activity on my part for a few months. Praying Pinecone will accept my registration and become forgiving and humane again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Used to qualify for every survey invite. Now not so much. Maybe one out of three and the invites have drastically gone down. I need to cash out and see if they send a check like they did last time.

• Like 1

I received this today when I asked about PayPal

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, at this time, the PayPal redemption option has been temporarily removed from the catalog. There are currently technical issues with our PayPal administration. At this time, we do not have an estimated timeline for reinstatement. If you are looking to redeem rewards, please take a look at the catalog and the other variety of options provided. 

I received a check also. This last time I used amazon. I think they're at a stale mate with paypal over processing fees. I remember an email from Pinecone last year about if I preferred paypal as a cashout option. I later emailed Karen suggesting she put the paypal cashout minimum at $10 to help save on paypal fees so we don't lose the option all together nor get the paypal fee taken out of our pay like other panels do.

• Like 2

I've received four checks for $3.00 each. I'm now waiting for the $15 cash out before requesting my next payout. It isn't as satisfying getting those $3 checks. 

On 8/24/2020 at 6:31 PM, yobry1 said:

I received a check also. This last time I used amazon. I think they're at a stale mate with paypal over processing fees. I remember an email from Pinecone last year about if I preferred paypal as a cashout option. I later emailed Karen suggesting she put the paypal cashout minimum at $10 to help save on paypal fees so we don't lose the option all together nor get the paypal fee taken out of our pay like other panels do.

Agreed. This is no "technical" issue. They really could just say what it is. Most of us know how Paypal works and know that most companies have a higher minimum because of the fees. I'm trying to wait it out before I request a check.

• Like 2