I’ve had enough with Point Club

dawn_b_adams

Going on week four stalled out at a little over 19,000 points and have 22,000 points pending. I’ve messaged them twice, downgraded my review  to half a star, and have waited and waited and nothing but excuses and canned replies. They had the balls to reply to my downgraded review with the same canned response they sent me when I queried them on the site. I’m calling my state attorney general’s office and reporting them for fraud. It’s disgusting that my points have been pending for months now. I have always done all my surveys meticulously and in good faith and truthfulness. This is the thanks I get. Maybe when someone holds them accountable they will start treating their panelists better. They owe me $22.00 which may not seem like a lot, but that represents months of hard work and time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Going on week four stalled out at a little over 19,000 points and have 22,000 points pending. I’ve messaged them twice, downgraded my review  to half a star, and have waited and waited and nothing but excuses and canned replies. They had the balls to reply to my downgraded review with the same canned response they sent me when I queried them on the site. I’m calling my state attorney general’s office and reporting them for fraud. It’s disgusting that my points have been pending for months now. I have always done all my surveys meticulously and in good faith and truthfulness. This is the thanks I get. Maybe when someone holds them accountable they will start treating their panelists better. They owe me $22.00 which may not seem like a lot, but that represents months of hard work and time. 

That is one thing I don't like about them that they seem to keep your points hostage for a long time because of that I am spending less time on the site.

• Like 2

Actually they may "owe" you more than that. Go over the award history of your account, to your very first surveys and look for "invalidated", those surveys were never awarded. PointClub can take up to 9 months to validate a survey. This is most likely because they are allowing the client that commissioned the survey to pick and choose results that fit their bias.

First thing you need to do is find the parent company involved. I've done this already and it is innovatemr.com. If you want to get in the inbox of more than support, it will be a two-step process and take a little time and effort. Go to linkedin.com, search for the company "innovatemr", they are in the LA area, and find the C-Level individuals you want to alert. 

Since InnovateMR is a startup, go to crunchbase.com and search for that company, you'll find the founders. If not already on your contact list, add them. Confirm them from the LinkedIn links on crunchbase.

Next to get the email addresses from a professional connection provider, I use rocketreach.co, since I get 5 email addresses a month free. At rocket reach you can do more searches, so long as you don't select and view an address, it's 5 searches a day. So search smartly and reveal only when you are sure. There are other professional contacts companies but haven't used them. Send your communications to them, they are professionals and its been my experience you will get a response if you keep it neutral and professional. Just the facts.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Hi Dawn,

Instant credits against survey(s) completed is for sure the most preferred way for anyone. It had to be replaced with Points Approval System to supply the most accurate data further to our Sponsors and was done get a better conversion rate in exchange for our club members.

We completely understand that an extended wait time for survey clearance/reward requested may lead to an increased level of frustration. Also, it is very unfortunate that everything fell into such a sequence and the hassle it may have led to.

However, a scope of exception is always there and we'd to go through unexpected delays recently. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused and your cooperation in the situation is much appreciated.

Our teams are working towards streamlining them both to overcome all the delay recorded. Points pending and the Reward requested (if any) will be delivered shortly for sure.

The next time you come across any doubts/concerns, reach out to our customer support team ([email protected]) with the subject line 'URGENT ATTN'. I would like to get in touch with you and double check it myself.

Happy to help!

-Team PointClub

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PointClub said:

Hi Dawn,

Instant credits against survey(s) completed is for sure the most preferred way for anyone. It had to be replaced with Points Approval System to supply the most accurate data further to our Sponsors and was done get a better conversion rate in exchange for our club members.

We completely understand that an extended wait time for survey clearance/reward requested may lead to an increased level of frustration. Also, it is very unfortunate that everything fell into such a sequence and the hassle it may have led to.

However, a scope of exception is always there and we'd to go through unexpected delays recently. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused and your cooperation in the situation is much appreciated.

Our teams are working towards streamlining them both to overcome all the delay recorded. Points pending and the Reward requested (if any) will be delivered shortly for sure.

The next time you come across any doubts/concerns, reach out to our customer support team ([email protected]) with the subject line 'URGENT ATTN'. I would like to get in touch with you and double check it myself.

Happy to help!

-Team PointClub

This is word for word the exact same canned response you gave me when I downgraded my review of you to half a star. This will not cut it. I will be taking legal action next week. You keep saying the same lies and I’m sick of it. You owe me $22.00 and I will get it one way or the other. Do not reply to this.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, schludermann said:

Actually they may "owe" you more than that. Go over the award history of your account, to your very first surveys and look for "invalidated", those surveys were never awarded. PointClub can take up to 9 months to validate a survey. This is most likely because they are allowing the client that commissioned the survey to pick and choose results that fit their bias.

First thing you need to do is find the parent company involved. I've done this already and it is innovatemr.com. If you want to get in the inbox of more than support, it will be a two-step process and take a little time and effort. Go to linkedin.com, search for the company "innovatemr", they are in the LA area, and find the C-Level individuals you want to alert. 

Since InnovateMR is a startup, go to crunchbase.com and search for that company, you'll find the founders. If not already on your contact list, add them. Confirm them from the LinkedIn links on crunchbase.

Next to get the email addresses from a professional connection provider, I use rocketreach.co, since I get 5 email addresses a month free. At rocket reach you can do more searches, so long as you don't select and view an address, it's 5 searches a day. So search smartly and reveal only when you are sure. There are other professional contacts companies but haven't used them. Send your communications to them, they are professionals and its been my experience you will get a response if you keep it neutral and professional. Just the facts.

Thanks so much for the info and advice. I will be doing this. You’re a wonderful font of information, and I appreciate all your help. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

This is word for word the exact same canned response you gave me when I downgraded my review of you to half a star. This will not cut it. I will be taking legal action next week. You keep saying the same lies and I’m sick of it. You owe me $22.00 and I will get it one way or the other. Do not reply to this.

Approvals are already queued up as and are expected to be here soon. However, those $22.00 also include the ones that were completed recently in August 2020 and are very much in the time elapsed for a survey to be cleared by its sponsor(s). Trying our best to get majority of them cleared up beforehand and will keep you posted.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Thanks so much for the info and advice. I will be doing this. You’re a wonderful font of information, and I appreciate all your help. 

Like as we stated in previous post, approvals were expected anytime soon!

Congratulations for another redemption requested earlier today. Gearing up next to get your reward delivered asap.

• Like 2

Gotta give credit where due to you PointClub Newbie. Atleast you're attempting an explanation to dawn b adams. here on SurveyPolice. I pray IpSos/i-Say.com support will reach out to me concerning my pizza in home product test. 

• Like 2

Yeah, finally was able to cash in! All it took was lots of begging and threatening to complain to my state attorney general’s office. I shouldn’t have to resort to this just to get my points. It’s ridiculous, and my review at half a star stands until PointClub shows significant improvement!

• Thanks 2

I have a payment pending and then they are gone! I have had so many broken surveys(of course they malfunction when you are almost done ) and so many DQs/Quota filled messages AFTER finishing, its disgraceful. Of course, they do nothing but send a canned response full of grammatical translation errors. They cant even reward you the 12 points for their problems. No one needs to spend 6 months to make $25--no one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yeah, finally was able to cash in! All it took was lots of begging and threatening to complain to my state attorney general’s office. I shouldn’t have to resort to this just to get my points. It’s ridiculous, and my review at half a star stands until PointClub shows significant improvement!

We have you and every other member of PointClub backed up as always. Points were already in queue for approval as per routine and is just that we'd been requesting for your cooperation while we could get them uploaded to members account, respectively.

Moving forward with any concern(s) that may show up in future, send in an email with subject 'Urgent Attention' and we'll ensure that you get a solution asap.

Thank you and see you soon collecting your next reward from us.

8 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

I have a payment pending and then they are gone! I have had so many broken surveys(of course they malfunction when you are almost done ) and so many DQs/Quota filled messages AFTER finishing, its disgraceful. Of course, they do nothing but send a canned response full of grammatical translation errors. They cant even reward you the 12 points for their problems. No one needs to spend 6 months to make $25--no one.

Nothing like that! we're there to help you out with every concern.

Please be advised to send us an email ([email protected]) giving reference of this conversation from SP Forum with  'Urgent Attention' in the subject, or may reach out via Facebook Messenger https://www.facebook.com/officialpointclub/ 

We'll ensure that your account is thoroughly scanned for and you are advised with the next move accordingly.

12 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

Oh, it may be much worse than you realize.  PointClub/InnovateMR, has this service feature that allows clients many months to "review" and invalidate surveys. Meaning that the client is analyzing the selections and rejecting what they don't want to pay for. So even if you clear the trap questions, there is the likelihood of having the honestly completed survey "invalidated".  I think this is an unethical practice, since the client is custom tailoring results by rejecting the data that doesn't suit them and introducing a bias. PointClub fields numerous financial surveys where this has been done. The panelist dashboard is designed to make to nearly impossible to detect when a survey has been "invalidated". This is done by providing an exceptionally clunky history tool that one must step through page-by-page, ten items at a time. The advance button to do this wanders, making it necessary to hunt and peck to select the button each time. This makes it very trying to advance through the history until the red Invalidated text is visible. Also, you can't directly download one's history and pull it into a spreadsheet. It has to be copied and pasted page by page, into a document to then strip the formatting that would confuse excel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2