Inbox Dollars

Vickie

Anyone having this issue or another issue with Inbox Dollars?   I received this message from them recently:

We partner with market researchers to provide earning opportunities to our members in the form of surveys.

Our partners require accurate data for their research and often include questions in surveys to ensure respondents are providing thoughtful and honest answers.

On multiple occasions, your answers were inconsistent with data provided previously in your profile or during the survey process or otherwise indicated you were not providing genuine feedback.

In order to maintain quality standards for our survey partners and to protect the availability of survey offers for our other members, we can no longer provide you with survey opportunities.

Great, thanks alot  LOL

• Sad 1

Unfortunately, many survey companies are notorious for doing this. There is no recourse to appeal or get them to change their minds. Best to move on and not waste any more of your time with them. Some good survey companies that won’t ban you are Prolific and Paidviewpoint

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I used to belong to Inbox Dollar, and I found out they had too many $.25 and $.50 surveys, and about 90% of them I was not eligible.  Plus didn't they get rid of the spinning  wheel?  I never won much on that anyway.

• 10 months later...