Rewarding Ways Sucks

jack63123

I did some surveys about $6.50, thought I would cash out. When I did they suddenly asked me to verify. Which is strange they ask all this information and let you do surveys, then suddenly they have a trust issue. They asked for a utility bill, I only have At&t because I don't own house. They decided that wasn't enough and wanted drivers license, well if they don't trust me. I am not about to give that. So after going back and worth, and some comments I made about them. They have told me that I have nothing more to say. I have dealt with a number of surveys and never been treated like this. I think most people get pissed and let it go. So they get money of your work and you get nothing.

• Like 2

Funny this company isn't listed so you can comment?> hymm, wonder why.  It was easier to open an online account with capital one, than these guys!!!  Surprised they haven't blamed their bad attitude on corona. If you a bad company, it started before this.  

Did a little digging, I scanned thr privacy statement and Rewarding Ways is controlled by a company called "99 ventures ltd".  They posted a contact email at the bottom of the page. You might want to try that email address.

• Like 1

Terrible site they are, with one of the worst and rude customer service I have come across. If you leave a review for them on trustpilot they will do everything they can to take that review down.

They are forever accusing you of using a VPN. They have lots of surveys and offers but very hard to qualify for any of them in my experience. Waste of time.

• Like 1