Remembering the good old days

mike7000

I remember the good old days back in 2008 when survey panels used to pay great and not everything was purchased by "Dynata" but privately owned. My most favorite memory was Surveyspot giving out almost $3 per survey and ton's of home product tests. Onopinion when they were still privately owned and even MyView. How have times have changed it's so sad how all these great panel have been killed off by "Dynata" which is on a banning spree and getting a true panel these days that actually cares about it's members and has great rates are all gone.

I attached some photos for those of you which might bring back some good memories. Found a pic of that scratch card on Survey Spot, those were good memories.

Screenshot_2020-08-22 Paid Surveys - Earn Money Taking Online Surveys Opinion Outpost.png

Screenshot_2020-08-22 OneOpinion - OneOpinion.png

Screenshot_2020-08-22 Welcome to MyView.png

spot.jpg

• Like 5

I remember that too. I also remember when you tested a product, not only were you paid for each survey, but you were also paid $5-$10 just for your time of testing the product also. Watching tv shows paid a minimum of $5. With all the panels I was a member of, I made over $120 pr mth and over $250 pr mth during the Holidays. Now I'm lucky to make $50 pr mth and $100 during the holidays and that's not saving up cashouts either for holiday shopping.

• Like 2