Fed up

Bal

I am getting sick and tired of completing surveys and not getting the reward. Already this morning I have done three surveys that I got shafted for. I think these companies think we enjoy doing surveys for sod all. Oh I just love filling out a boring survey for 30mins and getting NOTHING for it! My blood boils when I see that I haven't received the reward.

Also tired of the crap support that you seem to get from mostly all of the survey companies. They are hopeless. 

The main site I use is getting worse. They have upped the price for the rewards, giving away less DQ points and taking some DQ points away completely. Just feel like giving up taking surveys if I'm honest at the moment.

• Sad 2

I agree with you so much. I did three with PrizeRebel the other day. They have been going on and on about improvements on social media. So, I devoted a good bit of time trying. The three I did were twenty plus minutes each. I got to the thank you each time and the redirects failed. They were for YourSurveys(loathe them but...). I complained about YourSurveys onPrizeRebel FB page. This morning,I got an email from PrizeRebel stating my account was closed due a new screening system they use for newer users. #1-I have been with them 2+ years, 2-I have 3-5 cash outs. They wanted a copy of my driver’s license and cancelled my  $5 payout that I had finally reached. I went back to the FB page and told them they weren’t worth the trouble to verify and they could keep their lousy $5. Not so classy but I, too, am fed up. 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

I agree with you so much. I did three with PrizeRebel the other day. They have been going on and on about improvements on social media. So, I devoted a good bit of time trying. The three I did were twenty plus minutes each. I got to the thank you each time and the redirects failed. They were for YourSurveys(loathe them but...). I complained about YourSurveys onPrizeRebel FB page. This morning,I got an email from PrizeRebel stating my account was closed due a new screening system they use for newer users. #1-I have been with them 2+ years, 2-I have 3-5 cash outs. They wanted a copy of my driver’s license and cancelled my  $5 payout that I had finally reached. I went back to the FB page and told them they weren’t worth the trouble to verify and they could keep their lousy $5. Not so classy but I, too, am fed up. 

I dropped them some time ago

• Like 1

I can’t remember which site I was on, a couple of days ago, but wound up working a JD Power survey for 25 minutes and got screwed, didn’t get squat. I won’t be doing any more JD Power surveys. They are a total scam. I’ve had so many surveys where I get all the way to the end, only to have it not redirect back to my original site. Complaining just wastes my time. I’m down to three survey companies where I do surveys regularly. There are a couple I’ll go to every few days or so, and over a dozen that I’ve dumped. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1