Legit Nationwide Webcam Focus Group Companies

Njsurveyman

I recently put up a warning for a company that likes to scam people out of their money (Q-Insights). However, just looking for feedback on some companies that offer legit nationwide focus groups/research studies online. I know 20 20 Research and Schlesinger/Focus Pt Global are decent. Any others?

I get emails about national surveys from plaza research at least once a week.  I just tried to get in one, but when they found out that I just did a focus group they decided I was not eligible.  They have an office out near O'Hare, but I have never done any in house surveys with them.  

You may want to consider, L&E Research, They have offices all over the country. Though I have been signed up for 6 months, I haven't completed one of their focus groups yet. However, a good friend has participated in their focus groups and was treated well when engaging with the Austin location.

There's another Focus group in Austin that I have participated in, Think Group Austin, and they are well run but the opportunities are low frequency. Think Group Austin claims to have a National Research Program.

Both of these companies have referral programs too.

• 5 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 7:13 AM, Njsurveyman said:

I recently put up a warning for a company that likes to scam people out of their money (Q-Insights). However, just looking for feedback on some companies that offer legit nationwide focus groups/research studies online. I know 20 20 Research and Schlesinger/Focus Pt Global are decent. Any others?

We do not scam people out of their money. If you have not received payment for a study, please call us at 818-988-5411. We send out thousands of checks each week. I would know - I sign them.