one opinion million points

Lab6689

Only took 7 years to do it & I  was a convert from zoompanel but today I crossed million lifetime points

Has anyone passed the million mark?

MEMBER SINCE 2013  LIFETIME EARNINGS 1,003,025

• Like 4

Nope I'll be thankful they don't boot me for being such a dinosaur at 7 years.  Long gone are the days you could screen out til they finally ran out of surveys and maxed it at 5 per day.  I'm bad at math & I'm sure some years were better earnings wise than others & i don't remember if the zoompanel redemptions were the same. If I use the current redemption 25K=25.00 pp I cashed out 40 times.  Doesn't seem like so much when you factor it over 7 years

• Like 1

So you made me want to check mine and I have   Lifetime earnings 1,062,340 Since 2017 - I'm mad at them today I did a few surveys and I swear I finished the survey but instead of giving me my survey points I get the 50 points.I feel like they are going down hill.

• Like 2

I had to go check, here's my One Opinion stats:

MEMBER SINCE 2013

LIFETIME EARNINGS 1,357,450

I miss those days when they were MyView and the never ending surveys. I used to cash out at least every few weeks back then. Now it takes months just to get a $25 payout. 

• Like 3

On 8/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, Lab6689 said:

Only took 7 years to do it & I  was a convert from zoompanel but today I crossed the million lifetime Point Club

Confusing. You say "One Opinion" in your title but you're talking about PointClub. Is PointClub a site where you have to sign up for offers from a variety of companies, rather than doing surveys?

How many points do you need to cash in?

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, Lab6689 said:

Only took 7 years to do it & I  was a convert from zoompanel but today I crossed the million lifetime Point Club

Lab6,

what's your largest cashout at OO ?

wow sageandcinnamon!! wtg

sorry i was not clear i meant Point Club as entering the "club" (aka group) of survey takers who hit a million points  not as another survey company  "point club"

edited to add to sp1  i cash out at One Opinion every 25K points.  I've learned from here to not let it sit and cash out as soon as i can (with the exception of LifePoints i wait til the previous cash out comes thru before cashing out again)

I don't see a reason to change the title Ropar, "One Opinion million points" is pretty cut and dry & has nothing to do with "point club"  but I did change the body of the post to avoid any confusion.  I don't use "point club" and haven't recommended it to anyone.

I'm not intentionally trying to make some of these words into links i thought adding the quotes would stop that from happening.  Sorry for any confusion on my part & thanks Ropar for bringing it to my attention that it was confusing.  I did not mean that. I was only trying to ask if anyone else had earned a million points or more with OneOpinion