Shopper VIP Community

rosiesmom

I need to picks omeone's brain here.  Was this previously named something else?  And is this the one that did away with their site and and they pay you when you get to $5?  I can't find a site for them at all.  I thought I remembered something like this, but I could be wrong. 

I don't know about Shopper VIP, but the site that sent you the $5 automatically was MyShopOpinion. I forgot all about them. Did they officially close or just fade away into the darkness?

• Like 1

I can't remember.  I have tried to find out how much I have in Shopper VIP and there is no actual site to log into.  That is why I thought it was one of those that went to "you'll hear from us when you hear from us" sites. I think MyShopOpinion just faded away, with everyone's points.

• Like 2

On 9/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, nj07208 said:

Was that it? Did you have any rewards waiting for you?!

I checked and there aren't any rewards on that site.  I don't even see a way to find out if you have any rewards.  The site I was thinking of took down their actual log in site and you could only access through their survey link.  Once you got to $5 they sent you a notice that you could cash out.  I have hundreds of old emails, but I cannot find it.  I don't think it was that site, but thank you for trying.  I got some points somewhere, I just gotta find them.  After clicking all over the place on that site, I hit the magic button (not sure because I was all over the site clicking) and I got a $10 AGC.  Thanks NevadaJones!!

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...