Pinecone - banned for being screened out!

oldchap

Just had e-mail saying "We've missed you. You haven't done the last couple paid surveys we sent you and we'd like to remind you that to remain an active panelist, you must continue to complete surveys. "

I have tried to complete, but on the last 2 I got message, "Thank you for your participation but unfortunately your profile doesn't match our requirements for this survey. Please be sure to check your email for your next available opportunity."

I didn't even start, got message as soon as I clicked on link

So I have tried to do surveys - but my membership is at risk because I've been screened out?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, oldchap said:

"Thank you for your participation but unfortunately your profile doesn't match our requirements for this survey. Please be sure to check your email for your next available opportunity."

I've also been getting this same message often lately. :sad:

I queried, got a standard reply 

If you were not directed to any live studies, this means there are currently no studies available that match your profile. We ask that you then kindly wait for your next router invitation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

My response

Did you actually read my message?

I have received 2 e-mails over the past week inviting me to take a survey. On each as soon as I clicked link I got message that my profile didn’t match. I HAD waited until my router invitation.

For every invite I HAVE attempted to take the survey, yet your e-mail says  I haven’t done the last couple of surveys you sent. I’ve tried, but my profile didn’t match. I’d be delighted to do a survey if you will let me

but another automated reply

The Router Study invitations are used to qualify you for a full live study. As previously stated, if you were not directed to any live studies, this means there are currently no studies available that match your profile. We ask that you then kindly wait for your next router invitation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

So they don’t bother reading anything, if I send another I won’t get anywhere. Problem is I need 200 points to cash out !

• Sad 2