Ipsos this is about SORRY in my opinion

footfree

Do a survey log on to my account and see a notice that says I have been a 14 year member so they are giving me 20 points.When I checked to see if it logged they took it back.Ok first 20 points for 14 years is sad ,but taking it away is even more pitiful ! Tried to tell support that but the contact button isn't working.What a joke!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Do a survey log on to my account and see a notice that says I have been a 14 year member so they are giving me 20 points.When I checked to see if it logged they took it back.Ok first 20 points for 14 years is sad ,but taking it away is even more pitiful ! Tried to tell support that but the contact button isn't working.What a joke!

I received an email saying they awarded me 20 points by mistake and are now deducting it

• Sad 2

On 9/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, footfree said:

Wow. This is one of those rare situations where I'd rather have nothing. It's kinda sad when you truly see how a company feels about a 14 year participant that has helped make the company lots of money.  

• Like 3

Yep happened to me also ,and I see the zero ones also ,also seeing a lot of 5 point ones as well as terminated .All I know is I cash out as soon as I can just in case .

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I got the email from Ipsos saying I was incorrectly credited 20 points and they took them away. Then today I just got a similar email from Memorable Moments, telling me I was credited 400 points by mistake and they took those back.  

I need to go through a purge and weed out the bad companies again. Some are just not worth it. (Looking at you Ipsos!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I got the email from Ipsos saying I was incorrectly credited 20 points and they took them away. Then today I just got a similar email from Memorable Moments, telling me I was credited 400 points by mistake and they took those back.  

I need to go through a purge and weed out the bad companies again. Some are just not worth it. (Looking at you Ipsos!)

I got this same email from Ipsos   and all so from Memorable moments the last one totally upset me because they took all my points all of them ,I emailed them about it ,if they do not fix it then I am leaving  it 

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, Lurkergirl said:

I got this same email from Ipsos   and all so from Memorable moments the last one totally upset me because they took all my points all of them ,I emailed them about it ,if they do not fix it then I am leaving  it 

I just cashed out for Walmart. I don't really keep up with Memorable Moments and I'm not really sure how the point system works. I cashed out just in case they decide something else was wrong and take more points.

Memorable moments took my points also - I should have at least 100 points .Went to their site to contact them however now it wont even pull up.I hope they are fixing the issue,but if they are it probably wont be to our advantage.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, footfree said:

Memorable moments took my points also - I should have at least 100 points .Went to their site to contact them however now it wont even pull up.I hope they are fixing the issue,but if they are it probably wont be to our advantage.

I just unsubscribed I am done with them ,it was boring and this just ticked me off .