Cashback sites and Honey for online purchases

yobry1

I'm a member of several cb sites and use the one that pays the most when I purchase something online. A few yrs ago there was a way to get cb from a cb site and a browser plugin at the same time but I can't remember which one ot was. I now use the Honey plugin but haven't tried it with a cb clk thru yet. Has anyone been able to use honey along with a cb website? I know I can use honey and also get ebay bucks but that's it far as I know.

I see ads for Honey and the other one, and I know there is retail me not, but I don't buy a lot on line, and 95% of it is Amazon.  Would I get any money back?  All I have ordered so far this year has been on Amazon, and Johnny's Seed company which is not part of any of those rewards sites.

I use Honey, and on some sites I can cut the bill by 50% or more.  You can also make money on them by purchasing from some sites.  I also use Rakuten and get money back with them.  mypoints can give you cash back as well as Swagbucks if you buy through their sites.  I take advantage of any of them that I can.