TGM PANEL-stay away.

GammiWoo

I left this in a review. Unfortunately,  my negative reviews are sometimes rejected on this site or I never see nor can find them. Conversely, I tried TGM because of positive reviews here (throws back head and laughs). Anyhoo, major “PayPal issues” here. Cashed out 9/3 and still have not received. The tricky verbiage you may have missed, like I did, amounts to “TGM only pays out points directly and we have no problems with that”. The scammy part comes in when you find that “Cint is responsible for paying out the USD”-you know the actual incentive that you are doing this for. I laughed: I did, when I saw how they got me with this. When I think of the screen outs, actual survey time and how long it took to get to $12.50, it immediately makes me angry again. On top of this, with TGM announcement, they stated they were adding the money back to accounts so we could choose a new reward. You know, because they are the only company in the world that PayPal isn’t working for. Guess what ALSO hasn’t happened? Got some snappy yet indifferent replies from customer service that amounted to nothing. My recommendation is to stay away or ditch this one.

08EE7204-47E8-4EEC-90ED-F03F6FB980D1.jpeg

2916871D-DE30-4D36-B762-BA0B549BC693.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

So, I went to the Cint zen desk link, mostly out of curiosity. I’ did not.expect nor did I receive any resolution. However, after I sent a message, I was redirected to a screen which basically explained that PayPal didn’t understand banking account transactions and had overdrawn some of their accounts “in certain currencies”. Now, because of “PayPal”, they are lacking in funding and very sorry. They know how long people have waited and blah, blah, blah. What I don’t understand, honestly, is how PAYPAL lets them get away with this slander. At least, I think that is what it would be called. That is ridiculous and anyone with sense and PayPal experience knows that likely isn’t at all what happened. It’s ridiculous how panelists get screwed. I have GOT to find something else. Spending so much time earning rewards that I don’t get when expected or at all, is bringing me way down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So sorry you’re going through all this. I agree with you. It’s absolutely ridiculous! I joined TGM recently and am within a few points of cashing out. I absolutely hate C*nt. They are just awful and horribly sketchy. They shouldn’t even be in business. I don’t get why they have so many positive reviews. My experience has been a merry go round of routers, several times redirecting and then getting screwed. It took me a long time to get to this point. I’m so close so I want to cash out, but based on what you said, and having to rely on C*nt to get my PayPal, I think I’ll just dump and block them. Not worth all that crap. There are better survey companies out there, at least I’d like to think so. I also suspect C*nt pays their staff to write those positive reviews. They suck.

• Like 2

Thanks Dawn. I’m so disgusted. TGM really put on a dog and pony show about earning and I fell for it. I got a response from Cint and posted again on TGM wall but man, I’m tired of having to do this. I was struggling to earn yesterday but I’m going to make sure to do some reviews today. I only left one here to warn folkS who might  be waiting but I’m spreading the word today lol. I also wanted to see what Cint said but it was more lies. God help me I’d rather see sample cube or YourSurveys than Cint. So disgusted. I really need to find something else. I’m literally losing sight in my right eye and I don’t wanna finish it off, especially for nothing.

A2A7626D-324C-46EB-BB0E-EEB8E5E5423B.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

OMG what a snarky unprofessional response! Plus their grammar is absolutely atrocious. Response obviously from someone for whom English is not their first language. They really need someone to edit and proofread their responses before sending them out. Absolutely ludicrous! If I were you, I’d call my state attorney general’s office. This needs to be escalated. BBB won’t do squat for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, I am happy to report that TGM did credit back my points yesterday but posted my account screenshot on FB wall. I deleted the original comment because I am a bit naive about what people need to hack your account, lol. I cashed out for something called GCode for $10. I’ll be leaving behind just a couple bucks so that’s okay. It took a long time to get to full amount but ten is way better than nothing. I’ll update when/if I get in the 4–6 working days. It says 1 day where you select  but when you order it says 4-6. Thanks for the support everybody.  Cint is really nasty but if I had read a couple more TGM threads from actual members-instead of the promo thread-members did their “thang”, lol-I would have known better. They had already called out TGM being “tangled up” with Cint. How on point was THAT?! May peace and panel points cascade  on you all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Took yet another loss from TGM. GCodes is a crap rewards site apparently run by Cint. I belly up to the virtual rewards bar only to find that every thing for $5 cost 6 points and everything but Burger King (which doesn’t work) that costs $10 is 11 points. Don’t worry they say - you can pay the extra right out of PayPal, which Cint cannot pay into but can receive money from. I’m thoroughly disgusted and I. Sure I deserve it but dang! I guess I’m getting FIVE out of the $12.50 I earned. Ugh. I’m deleting my account today!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• 8 months later...

I noticed that there are a lot of people from India, Vietnam and other countries that leave wonderful reviews for them, but most of the reviewers from the US leave lousy reviews.  They are in Poland.  I was thinking about signing up with them because they are one of the best rated survey companies, until I saw all of the US reviews..  

• Like 2

On 5/19/2021 at 3:59 AM, NFriday said:

I noticed that there are a lot of people from India, Vietnam and other countries that leave wonderful reviews for them, but most of the reviewers from the US leave lousy reviews.  They are in Poland.  I was thinking about signing up with them because they are one of the best rated survey companies, until I saw all of the US reviews..  

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was with them for awhile, but it just got ridiculous, and I dumped them.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Greg here, owner of TGM, Pity I didn't notice this topic earlier, would address those problems. As everyone knows, Cint had a major problem with payments, last year, and we are using Cint as a payment gateway. Of course, as result, we could not pay as long as Cint and PayPal will fix the problem (btw, this was a PayPal issue). Once it got fixed, we paid all money we owe.  There was constant information on our portal message board, with daily updates how is the situation. And many other companies in the survey world were affected by this issue. Such things happened, sorry but it was out of our control.

Yes. Our helpdesk staff is not using good English, they are simply not native, but as we offer panels in 85 countries is virtually not possible to have a native speaker for each language. We simply use google translator, and in most cases it doing the job. My English is also bad, but what to do, I am not native, will never achieve your level.  We were getting over 700 tickets a day, at that time, and many people wrote the same questions again and again, so maybe sometimes we were not so kind as we shall and usually are. I am sorry for this.

We do not have many users from the USA, as we do not do much business there as a market research company. All our panelists who are panel members are growing naturally via our affiliation program (where we pay depends on the country from 10 to 25% commission). 

Plus we pay for nonqualified surveys  (screened out and quota full), and for answering a profile question - how many other companies is doing it?

We have still only Cint (and our own surveys), but Lucid is at the end of the implementation, and next will be PureSpectrum. 

But some of our users are very active, and earn good money - in May 320 people did at least single survey - check the revenue top of them in April and May on attached screenshots (from our management system) .

Check out also the person who was the most active in our Panel and he is from the US. This man has earned 987,5 USD since he joined on October 15, 2020. Completed 1231 survey (0,80 USD per survey per average). Additionally from non qualified and quota full survey and profile he has earned another. 64.5 USD, so in total is 1052 USD in 7 months - 150 USD per month. And he could do much more, as Cint has in the US much more surveys. Cannot somehow attach screenshots so uploaded them to Amazon

https://abcweselne.s3.amazonaws.com/img/points.jpg
https://abcweselne.s3.amazonaws.com/img/most-earning.jpg
https://abcweselne.s3.amazonaws.com/img/May.jpg
https://abcweselne.s3.amazonaws.com/img/April.jpg

Have a nice weekend,
Greg

• Haha 1