Seeing Pinecone Type Surveys On Paidviewpoint Now

Njsurveyman

I sometimes get what appear to be Pinecone surveys through Qmee. Generally pay well less than half what Pinecone pays. As rosiesmom does, I also close them out.

And QMEE allows you to explain why you didn't attempt a survey. So I always answer "Are you out of your freakin' mind?!?" :lol:

Okay, not really. But it's what I'm thinking. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

So, far surveys have mostly been for air freshener products. So strange that Pinecone is outsourcing a lot of their surveys on other survey sites now. I wonder what this indicates regarding the future of Pinecone

I get those as well as laundry products and oral products. They are not Pinecone ones , but are from the manufacturers using Paidviewpoint as a survey site. The site has always had those types for as long as it has existed. Used to get loads of snack cake ones several years back.

I always look at the URL  address bar, when a survey has the look and feel of a familiar panel. If I can, I look for a link on the page too. Sometimes there's a link for support from the site that authored the survey, or the TOS and privacy policies for that survey.  I don't ever recall doing a Pinecone survey in the several years I participated on PV. However, I've stopped doing PV surveys after I discovered I was throttled. After 56 10 cent surveys in a row over6 months, I finally asked what was going on. PV told me they did that because their client did not like my answers.  How's that for survey Bias?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think Pinecone is just looking to cut how much they pay for our work and think people are desperate enough to work for pennies when it was $3.00 on the Pinecone site.  I don't get many emails from them anymore as I once did but after age 65, hardly anyone really seems to want my opinion.  WIth the economy tanking, it's only going to get worse and I've never known it to get better.

• Like 1