VIP Voice

episemion

Since the announced closing , has anyone here that uses the site actually won anything? Nothing here , even entering 100 times the points I usually did. 

They also sent out an invite to another site - Leger Opinion - and gave 10000 points for joining. Giving it a try , but so far , not much activity. It is a Canada based company. 

• Like 1

It takes about a year if you’re in the United States to cash out on Leger/LEO. I think Canadians get more surveys from them. And once you get 10,000 points the only thing you can redeem them for is air miles. If you want PayPal, it will take 20,000 points and months more. Surveys are rare, maybe twice a month. I wouldn’t recommend them.

That was the impression I have been getting. At the current rate , it will take 2+ years to reach cash out since I don't fly. Likely I will end up dropping them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mnleona said:

I entered but have not seen lists yet. 

Per the site , none will be published. just have to wait and see if you get an email in the next 2 weeks. Seems a little suspect. In the past when they did have a monthly listing of winners , it was quite the norm to see people winning several times in a month. Highly unlikely.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing here either , even with entering ridiculously high amounts on the cheap items (tote bag). The site (now gone) did list some of the "winners" for a couple of days , but many prizes were never listed.