Spammy forum posts

GammiWoo

So, there are a handful of very vague posts about survey sites and apps  that are from a newbie, etc....you have to message for info. Did Dynata take over Survey Police, too, LOL? I tried reporting and was unsuccessful yesterday and am somewhat surprised to still see them dominating the forum. Thoughts? ARE they legit? 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

So, there are a handful of very vague posts about survey sites and apps  that are from a newbie, etc....you have to message for info. Did Dynata take over Survey Police, too, LOL? I tried reporting and was unsuccessful yesterday and am somewhat surprised to still see them dominating the forum. Thoughts? ARE they legit? 

I notice that also

• Like 1

I reported 4-5 posts yesterday. Four of them were all from a newbie and they all came off to me like spam/scam. The other one I’ve reported twice. That’s the one where they don’t provide a link or name of the site. That came off to me sketchy so I reported that one two a few days ago. When I saw it’s still on there, I reported them again yesterday. They are still on there though, so I don’t know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I reported 4-5 posts yesterday. Four of them were all from a newbie and they all came off to me like spam/scam. The other one I’ve reported twice. That’s the one where they don’t provide a link or name of the site. That came off to me sketchy so I reported that one two a few days ago. When I saw it’s still on there, I reported them again yesterday. They are still on there though, so I don’t know.

Ksedwar  would sometimes come on here and delete post as Spam  but he hasn't been on here since August

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting the posts.

We had a glitch in the forum's email system, which prevented us from receiving your spam reports. We have fixed this and removed the problematic posts this morning.

Thank you for your attentiveness!

52 minutes ago, Administrator said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting the posts.

We had a glitch in the forum's email system, which prevented us from receiving your spam reports. We have fixed this and removed the problematic posts this morning.

Thank you for your attentiveness!

Thank You

• Like 2