Funny product trial

greeneyeddevils

I had to laugh today...I received a product trial from a company to try out some new cookies that are coming on the market...here I thought I was getting a bag to try & then give my opinion on the bag...nope...they sent me 1 cookie in a vacuum sealed bag...lmao...Anyone else get any funny product trials?

Green

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Had one at least 15 years ago for cat food that was the reverse. They asked how many cats we had and we told them one. Box arrives with 2 4 lb. jugs of the cat food! That lasted quite some time and turned out to be exactly what were were feeding her.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Pretzelforce58 said:

Ha ha ha! That would make any cookie monster very sad. :406_cookie: :406_cookie: :406_cookie:

Seriously though, I hope it's one darn tasty cookie!

I found the cookie to be dry & the way they said what was to be in the cookie wasn't what I expected...lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2020 at 9:47 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

I had to laugh today...I received a product trial from a company to try out some new cookies that are coming on the market...here I thought I was getting a bag to try & then give my opinion on the bag...nope...they sent me 1 cookie in a vacuum sealed bag...lmao...Anyone else get any funny product trials?

Green

I hope it was good

• Like 1

Weirdest one I had was with dry dog food. I'm guessing a decade ago & I don't remember the company either. I received about a dozen seperate pouches of dog food that I had to add water to each one and rate how the "gravy" looked after it sat for a minute or so.  I was not to feed the food to the dog or anything just rate how appealing the gravy appeared

• Like 2

• 1 month later...