Is Opinion outpost down or banned ? confused

aminegriffy

Hello, every time I click on a survey on Opinion Outpost I get redirected to this page" answer few questions to start this survey" then nothing happens after I click submit, I tried multiple devices, cleared cookies and nothing is working, it's like I'm stuck on that page and can't progress. I still get surveys invitations via my email but they all take me to that page, so I'm wondering if anyone in a similar boat or it's just me ? 

Untitled.png

• Like 1

The only thing I can think of is ad blockers. Sometimes on different sites, nothing happens unless I turn off my ad blocker and refresh the screen. Then the page comes up. This doesn’t happen with most of the sites I’m on, but does happen occasionally. I’m no longer a member of Opinion Outpost though, so maybe they’re just having problems on their end. If they have a Facebook page, you may want to see if there’s anything on there that says anything. 

Opinion Outpost is one of my money-makers & I'm usually flooded with survey invites on a daily basis. Well, just the other day I noticed that I haven't have an invite from them in a while. So I went to the log in from Google & saw that they re-designed their site. I had to do a Profile (last one was in 2005), which wasn't bad & immediately, I've been flooded with invites again. But they should say something about this to their members. I'm registered with so many, that I wouldn't have missed their invites, but for the fact I make a lot of $$ with them. So Google their site; update your Profile & you should be good-to-go.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe they have flagged your account like they did to mine and others people. Not sure what the reason for doing this, but it looks like they are going through a restructuring maybe due to COVID-19. They are a non essential business, so perhaps they are suffering and having financial trouble. It wouldn't surprise me to see them make it harder to earn anything for our efforts.