Need Opinion

Eric211305

I used to belong to inbox dollar, and left it because most of the surveys were worth $.25.  It takes $30 to cash out, and they take $3 out of that.  I think they got rid of Bill's Spin and Win.  I never won much from that anyway.

I have never signed up for Swagbucks, although there are a few people here that like them.

• Like 1

I thought Swagbucks and mypoints were related as well.  I do SB and I seem to do better with them.  I did Inbox years ago and gave them the boot after cashing out once in 2 years.  They were a get paid to click site at that time.  Never really got too many surveys. 

On 9/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, Eric211305 said:

Whats the better site to join  Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars?

Swagbucks for my money.  I usually cash out three, fours times a month with them.  Inbox Dollars has that 30 dollar threshold that takes forever to get to.  Swagbucks allows you to cash out at a much lower point.   Also the point amounts on Inbox Dollar surveys are smaller and it seems like it is harder to get qualified.  At least that is the way it worked out for. me.   I would still do Inbox Dollars if they would let you cash out at 10 bucks but last I checked it was 30.

• Like 1