Well, suppose it is my fault ...

oldchap

Had invite for survey (one of the Cint companies). In the preamble there was a warning that I must spend 10 - 15 seconds on each question. If rushed I would be disqualified.

First question, “Are you male, female etc”. Now how long would it take you to answer that?

• Haha 3

On 9/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, oldchap said:

Had invite for survey (one of the Cint companies). In the preamble there was a warning that I must spend 10 - 15 seconds on each question. If rushed I would be disqualified.

First question, “Are you male, female etc”. Now how long would it take you to answer that?

Maybe some people have to check.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, oldchap said:

Well most questions like that have more than 2 answers. Some have 6 to 8 answers plus an "other" box. I say if you're not male or female they shouldn't want your survey answers if your that confused!

• Like 2

I've only been out this survey business for about two years but I have learned a few things.  After awhile you learn which surveys and survey providers will waste your time,  also those that will let you take a good portion of the survey then kick you out.  I have a little bulletin board above my desk,  on it are the survey companies that I have had consistent bad experiences with.  When I run into one of those I just  X out.  Another thing that has helped me  is to stay away from surveys that don't tell you how long they are.  Even then some will lie to you and the survey ends up being twice or three times longer than advertised.  Again,  after a while you learn to spot these dishonest surveys and stay away from.  My approach  on  any given day is to get through as many  surveys as it takes to get to my daily goal.  I don't let myself get bogged on one of those long boring surveys that may  last 35, 45 minutes or even longer.  Not when I know I can find another survey that is much shorter and a less than half the time. 

• 3 weeks later...