Pinecone again...

NevadaJones

No, but I did try to cash out and it got an error.  I sent a request for info and I did get a reply stating that they were updating the system.  That was over this past weekend.  I didn't check on my points after that. So I just did and you are right.  I had $20 worth of points and now I have none.  I sent a message asking if my points would be added.  Will let you know what I get. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yep I was going to cash out.Now it says 0 points.Since rosiesmom already emailed them I will wait to see what happens.They could at least email us with a explanation.When I hit the redeem button this popped up This site is temporarily down while we perform maintenance. We appreciate your panel membership and participation. Please check back in a few days to see a new and refreshed experience! You know it's never good or in our favor when this happens!

• Like 2

The response I got from Pinecone, although not directly addressing the missing points, also referenced the rewards site being "refreshed." So maybe the points will come back after they're done screwing around. :unsure:

At least I'm not the only one with the issue. Misery loves company and all that. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

The response I got from Pinecone, although not directly addressing the missing points, also referenced the rewards site being "refreshed." So maybe the points will come back after they're done screwing around. :unsure:

At least I'm not the only one with the issue. Misery loves company and all that. :lol:

Yep, it seems this has been going on for a few days now.  I got the same message as you.  I guess I will wait it out and see. 

• Like 3

I just did a survey for them (first one in about a month). I will see what happens when I click on the link to "redeem points" once I get credited for the survey. 

I did get an email saying they are going through a facelift on their website and encourages people to download their new app. Perhaps it would be easier to cashout on their app? Pinecone will start allowing you to have your winnings directly deposited into your bank account. Can they be trusted with our bank information though? I think they are getting rid of paypal.

• Like 2

It still says 0 in my points and the redeem is still down. The email I received said it would be up on the 6th. It is now the 8th and still 0 points and no way to redeem

• Like 1

Yes, it happened to me yesterday but then today all my points were there. I don't think ppl will lose their points completely, it's seems tp be just a minor glitch on their website. No reason to fret, just check again the next day.

My points also are back. But will I get credit for the three surveys I did while things were awry? Starting to doubt it. I look at my survey history there and for me it's a jumbled mess.

We shall see...

7 hours ago, jbowen316 said:

Now the website is causing an error Request failed with status code 502 and logging in gives that error as well.

I have written twice and received a message that they are updating their system.  Since their big change some time ago I have had trouble getting in to surveys.  I realized I just had to keep trying.  It was like jumping hurdles, I would get past the one and then another, but I had to always sign out and then sign back in.  I thought that was strange.  And now this.  They were my favorite site for quite a few years.  I am not sure what is going on other than they say that they are updating their system.  This is sure taking a long time. 

• Like 2